Questmania ???

Discuss everything related to Questmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

JakJak

Re: Questmania ???

Post by JakJak »

Thank you !

For me this answer has no credibility because this is a project studied 9 years ago and it is at level 0 to this day .

My sentences can be difficult, but I'm honest .
If one day Questmania arrives, it will not be credible to the players because the project was announced 9 years ago at E3 !
Pc : Asus G55VW / Intel i7-3630QM / GPU: Gtx 660m / Ram: 32go / x64 / Windows 10 Pro / display : 1366x768
Web Site : https://www.jak-jak.net/
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

So what? If it takes time, the better it will be.
But it is pointless to argue that much for nothing.
There is not much official information, not even enough for guesses.
let's wait and see.
tcq

Post by tcq »

Duke Nukem => Took 14 years. So we have still a few to go If it gets released before the complete star citizen, I will be happy :)
Demented

Post by Demented »

George Lucas shot a scene for Star Wars that was never cut into the original film because the technology didn't exist at the time to do it the way he wanted it to look. He later had a part in developing the tech that allowed him to eventually put that scene into the remastered cut.
Point being, sometimes it's better to take the time to do things right rather than shove it out sub-par.
I'd rather see QM released in top aspired condition rather than some hot mess that no one wants to play.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
Mandark

Post by Mandark »

Questmania makes no sense nowdays.

MMORPG was the top genre in 2009 and 2010 (when QM was announced), but releasing something like that today would lead to a huge fail in my opinion.
Specs
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Formula
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti
RAM: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Demented

Post by Demented »

Interesting.
I personally never got into the MMORPG so I can't really relate, but I've always enjoyed games with an Adventure/Exploration aspect to them.
So, what is popular at the moment?
Trackmania probably makes up 95% or more of my gaming time with the rest going to a few other racing & constructing type games, and I'm not really into online gaming, so I really don't keep connected with what is current and popular and thus clearly not one to say what would or wouldn't be a success.
QM not being defined yet though can be anything NADEO wants it to be. It doesn't have to follow any pre-defined genres or rules. If done correctly it could even be the start of something new. Of course they could also decide it's not worth pursuing anymore and drop it all together.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

Demented wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 15:30 So, what is popular at the moment?
Fortnite, PUBG and other survival shooter games.
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

It's always recommended to reserve some food when you go on a long trip :thumbsup:
Zenith

Post by Zenith »

Questmania is the new Half-Life 3 from Nadeo xD ! :roflol:
A wild Akiliyh appeared !
Marzyciel

Post by Marzyciel »

Mandark wrote: 23 Apr 2018, 14:22MMORPG was the top genre in 2009 and 2010 (when QM was announced), but releasing something like that today would lead to a huge fail in my opinion.
Racing was popular long time ago but Nadeo still released Trackmania 2 that is.... not so big hit like Nations/United but we still are getting love and updates from Nadeo :mrgreen:

I wonder it this quest mania will have map/quest editor. If yes then I think skyrim with his 99999 and more mods will finally have some opponent :roflol: but I don't see how you can make a competition game in mmorpg type of game except pvp.

Return to “Questmania”