Quest Mania Perspective

Discuss everything related to Questmania.

Moderator: English Moderator

boxbot

Quest Mania Perspective

Post by boxbot »

I hope they make the game first person like the game "Kings Field The Ancient City" or they could go the way of "Demons Souls" Both amazing games to play. Tell me what you think!
Timmeh7

Re: Quest Mania Perspective

Post by Timmeh7 »

I would like an aerial perspective (hope thats the right translation^^). I dont think they will make 2 First-Person games.
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

How about make it both? Like Elder Scrolls or something? I like seeing sword battles and the like from a first person perspective, and I'm better at aiming magic and arrows and things from the first person. But then navigating narrow ledges and fighting multiple enemies is better from the third person. As well as combo attacks. They just look smoother if you can pre-render them, so to speak, from a third person.
WIP
Mifune013

Post by Mifune013 »

Actually, there is an interesting idea. How about all of the above? Have the ability to change your camera to First Person, Chase (Third Person), or Isometric (aerial view as it was called in an earlier post).
Solon001

Post by Solon001 »

By Arial/isometric view do you mean like games like dungeon siege and Dead nation where you look at the character from afar, akin to games like the old beat em up's such as streets of rage/final fight.
See car Race, See car overtake, See car drive over boost, see car rocket towards ramp, see car fly through the air, see conveniently placed building, see car hit building, sorry car.
MatheusKS

Post by MatheusKS »

First person view of a game of swords and dragons? It is not good. Also not cool to play in aerial view. TrackMania do as you choose the perspective. I think better to play in 3rd person in low height (not on the floor, of course ...)
CPU: Ryzen 7 2600; Video: GeForce 1070; RAM: 16GB; also known as The Lil' Electricity Bill Booster. In-game as <MATKS95>
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

MatheusKS wrote:First person view of a game of swords and dragons? It is not good. Also not cool to play in aerial view. TrackMania do as you choose the perspective. I think better to play in 3rd person in low height (not on the floor, of course ...)
How do we know it's going to be swords/dragons?
WIP
MatheusKS

Post by MatheusKS »

Trackmaniack wrote:
MatheusKS wrote:First person view of a game of swords and dragons? It is not good. Also not cool to play in aerial view. TrackMania do as you choose the perspective. I think better to play in 3rd person in low height (not on the floor, of course ...)
90% of RPGs are like that. Alpha Protocol is an exception. Unless Hylis do something different.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2600; Video: GeForce 1070; RAM: 16GB; also known as The Lil' Electricity Bill Booster. In-game as <MATKS95>
Trackmaniack

Post by Trackmaniack »

MatheusKS wrote:
Trackmaniack wrote:
90% of RPGs are like that. Alpha Protocol is an exception. Unless Hylis do something different.
How about KOTOR 1, 2, and TOR MMO? And the Star Wars Galaxies MMO? And the X-Universe series? And Evochron? And Star Trek Online? And Star Trek Starfleet Academy? And any other RPG set in a modern or futuristic setting?
WIP
MatheusKS

Post by MatheusKS »

Trackmaniack wrote: How about KOTOR 1, 2, and TOR MMO? And the Star Wars Galaxies MMO? And the X-Universe series? And Evochron? And Star Trek Online? And Star Trek Starfleet Academy? And any other RPG set in a modern or futuristic setting?
Wow ... Of these, only knew the Star Wars Galaxies. But these games do not stop being a minority. Just look at Neverwinter Nights, World of Warcraft, Warlords Battlecry and many others alike.

Return to “Questmania”