My product key emailed to me is not being accepted

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

gorgo2005

My product key emailed to me is not being accepted

Post by gorgo2005 » 08 Jan 2020, 16:27

Good morning. I am attempting to enter a product key that I have had for some time and TM Nations Forever is refusing to accept it. My account name is gorgo2005 and the key I am trying to use was provided to me thru email by Nadeo. That key can be provided upon request once my request for help is confirmed with a trusted Nadeo source. I had to re-install the game after re-installing Windows, and am running into this difficulty. Can you please help? Thanks in advance!

TMarc

Re: My product key emailed to me is not being accepted

Post by TMarc » 08 Jan 2020, 18:54

Generally, please first contact the Ubisoft support, as they are dealing with account related issues.
Second thing, this here is the forum for the newer versions of Trackmania under the hood of Maniaplanet.
There is no support for the older games here!

Also note that Nations Forever does not need a key, since it was free. You only had to create an account.

Are you sure you're entering the key for the right game!?
maniaplanet forum global moderator

Link list with FAQ, Support, Wiki, Tutorials, Community activities, and much more.

System specs: Intel i7-970 12GB RAM, nVidia RTX 2060 6GB, Creative SB X-Fi, 2xSSD 1xHDD
Discord: TMarc#3002

Miss

Re: My product key emailed to me is not being accepted

Post by Miss » 08 Jan 2020, 21:09

If you already paid for TM United Forever, shouldn't you install that instead of Nations Forever?
1070 GTX, Ryzen 3700X, 16GB RAM, Windows 10
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream on Twitch and tweet on Twitter.

Return to “Off-Topics”