Complaints about Beta 2 dedicated server

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

franck70

Re: [Beta2] ManiaPlanet 2 Beta Server 2012-12-19

Post by franck70 » 20 Dec 2012, 12:01

alexudallaTM2 wrote:Hello, are not eager to be patient.
These guys work hard to provide the best game.
Never forget this phrase, "after the storm comes the calm."

Have fun! :1010 :thumbsup:
I'm agree with you expect for one thing , the proverb is "the calm before the storm" :roflol:

Vins75

Post by Vins75 » 20 Dec 2012, 12:02

hey guys,
I'm french masteradmin and when we know the work represents a good configuraton server, you should know that the team nadeo doing everything possible to fix the problem.
one thing to be patient.
store your tracks to get around problem
and keep cool :thumbsup:

johndo

Post by johndo » 20 Dec 2012, 12:04

No problem, just shutdown your servers, i'm opening additional server for the different games
that way, your attitude won't even impact or be noticed by community.

johnwho

Post by johnwho » 20 Dec 2012, 12:07

johndo wrote:No problem, just shutdown your servers, i'm opening additional server for the different games
Could you please stop that off-topic postings and come back to topic please?
Your insults offense the forum rules and your useless comments are waste of time and space anyway. thank you

Some admin please delete all those off topic posts please!

masleyko
Translator
Translator

Post by masleyko » 20 Dec 2012, 12:12

johndo. open as many as you want ..for TM2... i dare you :D its unplayable now :)
and its not about 20euro... i payed 3 times more for other games. but once i paid i get only better and better game.
here once i paid and i get worse and worse. more problems , more bugs more lags... WTF!
imagine what will happen when 3rd game QUESTMANIA is out.. all this again ? what are we ? testing pigs? i`m in trackmania for 6 or 7 yrs. i know how comunity grew to 5milion accounts because i saw it with my eyes.. and when i see what are they doing with this game which used to be most popular and so loved for stability , playability and comunity then only thing i wanna do is CRY and VOMIT.
so fuck off with your posts about them working hard,,in 1st place is them who fucked it up!
and that u wanna benefit on our protest only show that u r no team or comunity player.
>SAW<爪火ふまミץどσ ¡

johnwho

Post by johnwho » 20 Dec 2012, 12:18

masleyko wrote:so fuck off with your posts about them working hard,,in 1st place is them who fucked it up!
and that u wanna benefit on our protest only show that u r no team or comunity player.
i gonna sign your words and statement about this strange kid called johndo. he is insulting others and doing the nadeo fanboy. he is everything else then a team or community member/player. watching his account and amount of posts i even would guess it is not his real account and he has not enough nuts in his pants to show who he really is and what kind of crap servers he is running and what his real nickname is. so give a sh.. at this clown. his opinion and funny but pointless statements are worth nothin and are making the situation not better at all. quite the contrary!
Last edited by johnwho on 20 Dec 2012, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.

johndo

Post by johndo » 20 Dec 2012, 12:19

Do you realise that the game is just "unplayable" for one day ?

really ? can't you wait a bit more without i quote "vomiting", "crying" or making any revolution ?

I played nadeo game for several years too, i had 99 % of my attempt to play successfull ...

is that all you have as human being ? after all hours of joy spent on nadeo server don't you think your investment has already been payed back ?

Seriously, ... you're unbelievable, before complaining look in a miror, and think before posting, you're rage isn't going anywhere.

niarfman

Post by niarfman » 20 Dec 2012, 12:27

johnwho wrote:
OK >SAW< servers off in 5mins...hope other join us
:thumbsup: insomnia servers down, saw servers down, - i hope other important and big clans like ssm joins too.

btw: does this johndo clown gets payed by nadeo for his hails at nadeo or is he just a unrealsitic fanboy?
We, SSM°, have only stopped our Tm² servers due to the frequent crashes. But we will reopen it as soon as Nadeo will fix that
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ

masleyko
Translator
Translator

Post by masleyko » 20 Dec 2012, 12:27

JOHNODO>no in tm2 it really doesnt.. and like i say its about comunity, friends and fun in game.. this is not game which it used to be and its going really down..btw didnt you notice you are only one not agreeing.
and you are saying u play nadeo games for years .. so tell me which exactly was so succesfull except tm?
is this good policy to ruin such a great game and its comunity with this really bad things they are doing ?

and thats what we want to do too SSM .. we should give them one day more .. but xmas is coming and we want to play too

Anyway help of Csb and Maniacs would be nice too
>SAW<爪火ふまミץどσ ¡

niarfman

Post by niarfman » 20 Dec 2012, 12:33

johnwho wrote:
johndo wrote:No problem, just shutdown your servers, i'm opening additional server for the different games
Could you please stop that off-topic postings and come back to topic please?
Your insults offense the forum rules and your useless comments are waste of time and space anyway. thank you

Some admin please delete all those off topic posts please!
I think you are wrong. Because this servers are very appreciated by the gamers and run very well.

But I am agree, stopping everything will not help in the actual case. Hope only Nadeo will show they are able to listen the community in their actions :)
Ľѷҳ Choupa Oups! ツ

Return to “Off-Topics”