Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Re: Arkady's // Adamkooo's video dissussion

Post by Florenzius »

And he may it. Wait, I search for the article in the yt-rules
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

ManiaDesign wrote:And he may it.
I know, sorry that I thought some time it was you (I thoght you were hating me for that
encrypted PM.)
just a new message has arrived by SummerThime that he isn't it... So who?
SummerThime wrote:blocked :teub:
is the video blocked?
/\rkady
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Adamkoo...
adamkooo2 wrote:
SummerThime wrote:blocked :teub:
hater confirmed!!!!!
just now appered dislike in these few seconds :/
He isn't a hater.. He just said that this very video was blocked by the "german music police" called GEMA. If a certain youtube video infringes the copyright, they consequently block it. If you would truly care about your videos, then you would know those basic rules. I am sure that this dislike was caused by your sloppy attitude. You just skimped your work. Excuse me for those harsh words, but this will hopefully open your eyes and not insult anybody again for no legit reason.

Another advice:

Stop making every mistake public. And stop saying that there are "haters". Haters want attention. Haters want to see that the hated guy feels frustrated and sad. And making it public encourages the haters even more! Show them the total opposite. Show that you do not care about haters. Thus, showing them strength and maturity. (if they are really haters though because mostly those "haters" are just guys who are criticising the video or your rather "careless" attitude)

Keep those advices in mind!
Keep going :thumbsup:

Greetings,
Soprah

P.S.: I am glad to see that you listened to one of my earlier advices to create a few tutorials about the MP-tools. :)
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Soprah wrote:He isn't a hater.. He just said that this very video was blocked by the "german music police" called GEMA. If a certain youtube video infringes the copyright, they consequently block it. If you would truly care about your videos, then you would know those basic rules. I am sure that this dislike was caused by your sloppy attitude. You just skimped your work. Excuse me for those harsh words, but this will hopefully open your eyes and not insult anybody again for no legit reason.
sorry for that, I don't want to insult anyone :/
I understood it as he blocked me...
Soprah wrote:Stop making every mistake public. And stop saying that there are "haters". Haters want attention. Haters want to see that the hated guy feels frustrated and sad. And making it public encourages the haters even more! Show them the total opposite. Show that you do not care about haters. Thus, showing them strength and maturity. (if they are really haters though because mostly those "haters" are just guys who are criticising the video or your rather "careless" attitude)

Keep those advices in mind!
Okay, I will learn from those advices for future, thanks for your reply anyway :thx:
Soprah wrote:P.S.: I am glad to see that you listened to one of my earlier advices to create a few tutorials about the MP-tools. :)
Thanks, I will continue of my tutorial videos, because new members of community needs help and there's no one who do it for now (Florenzius was making it, but now he is focused on 3-Stages and I'm not making same videos like he did.)
The the blocked video has been re-uploaded with other music:https://youtu.be/yuNP2hdnA7c

Have fun! :pop:
Last edited by adamkooo2 on 16 May 2016, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
/\rkady
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Sorry again that I was a bit harsh. I am definitely pleased to see that you "accept" my advices with a modest and thankful attitude. You are a good guy :thx: :thumbsup:

I noticed that your videos do not have any voice. Maybe ask a guy to create the voice-overs? Preferably one who is famliar with the English language + who speaks it properly and clearly. For example you create write in a txt-file what needs to be explained in the video, you give the "voice guy" the file and you'll implement the voice-over in the video. What do you think about this?

Greetings,
Soprah
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

Soprah wrote:Sorry again that I was a bit harsh. I am definitely pleased to see that you "accept" my advices with a modest and thankful attitude. You are a good guy :thx: :thumbsup:

I noticed that your videos do not have any voice. Maybe ask a guy to create the voice-overs? Preferably one who is famliar with the English language + who speaks it properly and clearly. For example you create write in a txt-file what needs to be explained in the video, you give the "voice guy" the file and you'll implement the voice-over in the video. What do you think about this?

Greetings,
Soprah
idk about voice, maybe I will add the infos to a text description which will be displayed in textbox in a corner of video
Last edited by adamkooo2 on 31 Aug 2018, 18:55, edited 4 times in total.
/\rkady
Florenzius
Translator
Translator

Post by Florenzius »

ManiaDesign wrote:he may do it if he want without reason.
Creative Director at UNBITN - 3D Modeler for Pursuit - ManiaPlanet Translator and Beta tester - Freelancer for Ubisoft Nadeo
___
MB - B550 AORUS ELITE
RAM - 32GB
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
GPU - Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070Ti
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

My First mini-movie is done! :D
Look: :arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeF7kOwXits

Have fun! :pop:
/\rkady
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

guys, please tell me what's wrong there...
dwo dislikes... :teub:

I still don't understand this kind of fun :oops:
/\rkady
reaby

Post by reaby »

I liked your mini vid, but I didn't express it on youtube :thumbsup:

Nice postprocess with the rain and of nice you added other cars to the road.
Keep going, maybe next time with more of story and longer vid :)

But as always, haters gonna hate, and the ones who like doesn't nessecerily express it.

Return to “Off-Topics”