[TM:UF] Unable to register old physical copy

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Lambodriver2

[TM:UF] Unable to register old physical copy

Post by Lambodriver2 »

So I recently dug up my old copy of TM: United Forever after seeing Lagoon's announcement, remembering how much I liked the Bay environment. Unlike most of the physical copies of games I still have, it still had its manual and CD key. (I was not a careful kid.) So I thought, why not register this copy on my steam account and get back to playing?

When I put the CD key into steam, however, it gave me an error along the lines of 'Unknown Key'. Its a physical copy of a relatively obscure game from 2008, so I don't blame steam for not recognizing it. But, when I tried inputting the key into my current mania planet account, I got a 500 internal server error.

I remember that I had a different account when I got the game, so I tried logging into that. When I did, it gave me a "Account/password is incorrect" error message. It appears to have been deleted during the move from the old TM account system to the current Maniaplanet account system, so the CD key shouldn't be registered with it anymore.

Is there a way to register this game to my Maniaplanet account, or better yet my steam account as well? I can provide photographic evidence of my game case and CD key if asked by an admin, and exact wording on the errors I had. Many thanks in advance for any help.
bryan1998

Re: [TM:UF] Unable to register old physical copy

Post by bryan1998 »

TMUF and ManiaPlanet are two totally different systems. To download TMUF go to the TrackMania player page player.trackmania.com. Alternatively, here's a direct link: http://files.trackmaniaforever.com/tmun ... _setup.exe
Moderator for ManiaPark since 2/20/2018
Lambodriver2

Re: [TM:UF] Unable to register old physical copy

Post by Lambodriver2 »

I see. Thanks.

Return to “Off-Topics”