When you quit something...

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Cerovan

Re: When you quit something...

Post by Cerovan »

I hope the best for you Soprah :thumbsup:

I'm really glad that you're following your dream ;)
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Post by Nerpson »

Damn why do I read this topic just now :?

Thank you for all of what you've done here, I truly think your departure will leave a gap in this community.
I wish you the best for the future. If you want some opinions or advises for your music, feel free to PM me. ;)

Sorry, I'm clearly not the best one to redact walls of words :D
ImageImageImageImage
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

@Hype,

First of all, thanks for your double-post. Double-posting isnt very welcome here, so I appreciate that. As you suggested, I went on discord again (after ~10months) and I expected a better reaction of the community to be honest. When a situation is as worse as it is now, I'd expect that the remaining people would do everything to keep the game alive by supporting little to big projects. But I was pretty disappointed when I realized that my posts on the Shootmania discord community were ignored by the players more or less. I do not intend to come back on the discord server, at least for now.

Ye, I remember this song of Sen-Sai :mrgreen: I loooove this vintage style! And he has a fantastic voice. Unfortunately, I don't know how to contact him.

@Demented,

Thanks for your great wishes, Demented :)

I totally agree with keeping the right balance. Anything extreme - whether it is completely pure or completely "evil" - it cannot succeed and will only harm yourself and your surroundings. However, I'd like to reduce gaming to a minimum. Maybe even going as far as totally quitting it. Time is just too valueable in my opinion. I want to use to the full extent for my personal dreams. Like you said, everyone can decide on their own how they want to spend their time. I don't say that gaming is bad. I really enjoyed it. I found some friends and maybe I will go to france and visit a SM french friend there :D

@Cerovan,

Thanks Cerovan. Yes, following one's dream is very important. Maybe the best sort of communication with you is something like this:

:mrgreen:

@Nerpson,

Hello old friend. Np mate. You don't have to write as much as me, that's totally cool :D

Thanks for appreciating my dedication towards this community. I hope that you will compose a song for this music project ? ^.^

Thanks everybody :thx:

Greetings,
Soprah
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

Soprah wrote: 07 Jul 2017, 19:03 Ye, I remember this song of Sen-Sai :mrgreen: I loooove this vintage style! And he has a fantastic voice. Unfortunately, I don't know how to contact him.
I wrote you how to contact him, read my post again. :D
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server

Return to “Off-Topics”