Galaxy S8+ or iPhone X?

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Miss

Re: Galaxy S8+ or iPhone X?

Post by Miss »

I KNEW IT, I knew it was a spambot.. editing their post 13 days after posting it damn..

Anyway, while this thread still exists... :P

My iPhone X is coming this week :3 :3
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

Like said before and proofed in recent tests.
Dont drop the Iphonex on the floor.
Its almost certain its broken then. A bit painfull to see your imo really expensive "phone" (more a portable computer) broken.

Anyway have fun with it!

Greetz
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
Miss

Post by Miss »

Yeah I know, lately I tend to be really careful with all my phones :P Probably will also get a case for it.. they'll be around eeeeverywhere in every shop soon :P
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Miss

Post by Miss »

It came yesterday! I really like it, though I'll have to get used to iOS and learn it properly. :P

Also the glass back is because of wireless charging which I really don't need.. and sometimes it really confuses me, like "am I holding the phone the right side up or no" :D
I also stream and tweet.
Miss

Post by Miss »

2.5 month update: I'm still really liking the iPhone X. The OS is super smooth, a lot smoother/snappier/more responsive than Android. Works very well. :thumbsup:

The only downside in my opinion is the battery, which doesn't last as long as on my OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 5, but I can live with that. I also wish it was thinner. Otherwise, it's a lovely device.
I also stream and tweet.
Qlex

Post by Qlex »

Still waiting to see a link in those last posts...

Seriously though, that's great to hear! :D The biggest problem I have with any smartphone that I buy is that they're not responsive enough. I know iPhones are generally more fluid, somehow. My latest catch was a Huawei which has the habit of resetting the home screen two or three times after hitting home. Also, when I go through a software update that's when things start slowing down, unfortunately. Trying to find the right one can be tricky :)
Miss

Post by Miss »

Free iPhone X click here uhh I mean whaaaa? :roflol:

Yeah, iOS is very smooth. Apple's UI design team is very focused on making everything as smooth as possible. Same thing with MacOS by the way :yes:
I also stream and tweet.
oliverde8

Post by oliverde8 »

I have my 4year+ old HTC ONE M7. It's responsive compared with an iphone or galaxy of the same age. Only issue I broke the camera . I thought the battery was dying the other day but found the faulty application that caused my drain.

Really no idea what to buy next,I would like to have a camera again (I use the selfie camera to take pictures sometimes(people look at me strangely, and it's far from being practical or good quality)). I have not come across a device that I liked rally, anyone has a HTC 10?
Developper for The next generation, Clean and Powerfull controller eXpansion for your SM & TM server . Working on eXpansion² with full MP4 support and many other awesome features...
MTKD

Post by MTKD »

it's fun to see how this bot resumes it's actions after registering "a new account" to get banned :clap:
let's see when it's the next try of the bot to "continue" to get banned again :roflol:
aleso

Post by aleso »

I think that IphoneX is way better from the performance perspective.

Return to “Off-Topics”