Serious Sam 4

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Miss

Serious Sam 4

Post by Miss »

Any Serious Sam fans here? :D

Serious Sam 4 just got a teaser trailer, and it looks like it might be an open world game? :yes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8eEXPhv-bg
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Nerpson
Translator
Translator

Re: Serious Sam 4

Post by Nerpson »

Yep, indeed. The techno seems to be exactly the same as in SS3, looks good but it's not astonishing. :?
ImageImageImageImage
Miss

Post by Miss »

Agreed! Also, it's already confirmed to not be an open world game.. just "bigger". Whatever that means.
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

Serious Sam Fan? i think i would be more than just that ^^ Serious Sam TFE was my first shooter back in 2001. I was 7 at this time :lol: Serious Sam is the only series i buy copies on steam just to gift them to my friends. Heck i even counted days until the 7.12.2017 because there were release dates on a weapon written on Last Hope and this was the only one in the future. Man i was sad that this day nothing happened. Now they finally announced it. I cant even wait for the E3 happens. This is even the only game series im okay with pre-ordering. I own every game from Croteam on Steam, even the indie games, and this one wont be missing in my library. On the open world thing: open world or not, SS4 will be great either ways :thumbsup:

Return to “Off-Topics”