NADEO NEW PROJECT - wishes and rumours...

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

Toninus

NADEO NEW PROJECT - wishes and rumours...

Post by Toninus »

Hylis told us that the studio is working on a new game. It will be revealed when almost finished. I hope at E3 2019.
It's also meant to please the Maniaplanet fans.

That's everything we know for now. Now my wishes :
- Racing game, not multi-genres or not creative tool (please not something like LBP or Dreams )
- More gameplay focused than user creations focused. Polished and deep handling.
- Cars and environments unrelated. For example, 3 environments, 3 cars catégories, each category having 10 different cars. (and one that get all the lowest stats to validate the tracks)
- Realistic damage and collision that impacts the gameplay. Wreckfest does it nicely. Of course not in record hunting mode.
- Maybe getting rid of the block system for something more flexible.
- A "respawn zone" instead of just checkpoints. The track creator can define it selecting parts of the validation trajectory, removing the ones close to jump ramps for example.
- Regular content updates from Nadeo after the release : game modes, cars and environments...
oiram456

Re: NADEO NEW PROJECT - wishes and rumours...

Post by oiram456 »

Did he ever say Nadeo is working on a new game? iirc he said its a new "project", which could mean a game, yes, but also other things
Specs: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 | Intel Core i5 2500K @ 3.30GHz | 4,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 668MHz (9-9-9-24) | ASUSTeK Computer INC. P8Z68-V (LGA1155) | 1920x1080@60Hz|2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Miss

Post by Miss »

All I want is Questmania, or Trackmania 3 :P
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

QuestMania and ShootMania²

But ye, where do you have that info from? :|
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Nadeo might be working on something completely different for Ubisoft.

A train game would be nice :D

And do not forget Virtual Skipper, this needs to be added to the Maniaplanet world as well. :lol:
Demented

Post by Demented »

I maybe shouldn't tell people this but...
The other day I hopped into a vehicle that was a sort of hybrid Offroad/Openwheel car and parts from a Delorean with Doc, Marty and a dog named Einstein and we went to an E3 event in the future where we were allowed to play the new Trackmania3. The game started out with a Demolition race beating and banging against 20 other cars. The finish line was not the end though, then we had to jump out of the car and go on a Quest into the nearby hills, gathering the supplies needed to Shoot our way back to the Coast where we found some amazing Sailing Boats streamlined for racing in a beautiful Lagoon. We rode the wind and waves across the water where we hopped onto a nearby train that took us through Canyons and across a Desert into a lush green Valley. What was waiting for us in that Valley? Airplanes designed for racing.
I can't tell you how that Air Race went though because that was about the time that I woke up. :o
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
HYPE

Post by HYPE »

Do you still have some of your drugs left? :P
HYPE Smurf

Professional QuestMania-Player since 2022

When you get sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.

ShootMania Community Discord Server
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

It was only a dream.
We are not a dutch "coffee shop" here, but a friendly and clean forum. 8-)
Demented

Post by Demented »

I look forward to whatever Hylis and the Nadeo team come up with for the future. They are a creative and innovative group with good imaginations and visions for Maniaplanet.
I'd rather avoid rumors but to get back to the "Wishes" part of this topic... Water craft would be fun but would likely be limited to flat track build styles. However, I would love some sort of Jet Powered Hovercraft, or even a vehicle that can transform to run on land or water. That would be different. I personally like Drift racing and a Hovercraft would be great for that, but I know some do not, so it could also have side jets that help counteract the drift.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
null8fuenf10

Post by null8fuenf10 »

The only thing, i really really wish is......, bring back the great times we all had with Trackmania United Forever! :3

With a unique Title, which every Racing Fan wants to play this amazing Title!
We (or I :P ) need a Car Racing Game like Trackmania, but much more polished (finished :twisted: ) and (maybe) with collisions.

It should have all the Modding Stuff, Editor Stuff and Creation Stuff like now. But the Focus, should be more on the Players side.
Campaigns, Challenges with some kind of awards (daily, weekly, monthly), maybe some kind of User Duell Mode, where a User can challenge another User directly on a selected Track or Trackset. :mrgreen:

To be honest, i wished this all happens in Maniaplanet or in an advanced Maniaplanet 5.0 Final Edition! With a more shiny and logical UI,
Tutorials or links to Tutorials (actuall ones, not Tutorials for MP3 or older Versions), inside the Game! And with Maniapark, ManiaExchange, ManiaCalendar, etc., perfectly integrated in the Game. 8-)

Greetings
null8fuenf10 :pil

Return to “Off-Topics”