Forgotten my Username

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

caylean

Forgotten my Username

Post by caylean »

Hey Guys, I am a bit at a loss here.

I have bought TM U on 18th May 2011, I even had somewhere still the receipt, as the Email I had found was with Purchase Number and everything..

After I had bought the game, it took me like 3 years to even actually play it as it seems (lol) ..

When I had first registered, I will have properbly used this Nickname and the same Email Adress that I am using here in the Forum. Back around 20th December 2014 I actually played the game for quite a bit of time, whenever I was able to squish some gametime into my work/live and besides of racing tracks, I never did anything else.

Now I am back in Germany and I found a decent Laptop to Game a bit with, I wanted to give TM U another go. But I found that my normal Login Information are no longer working. I cannot Login, as the Game requires my Loginname and Password, and not Email and Password. As second would be properbly extremely easy, as the used Email was for most part of my Live my primary Email Address. I cannot even request a Password, because here too I would need the Loginname.

I found a similar Question on Page 2 at the moment of creation of this thread, pointing to the Ubi store, but here I have another Problem. I am able to Login to the Ubi Shop, but I cannot find the purchase there, even though I have the Purchase Email from them with all Data in it. Does somebody here has a proper Email Address that I can write to in Order to get my Account details?

As written above, I have the purchase Email, I have the exact Order Time, Order Number, Account Credentials to the Ubisoft Shop, Address that I used as Shipping Address and also the Game Key. So I do not think that there should be any reason not to get back into the game, besides of being totally outdated or something. But I would hate to see that the 30 Euro that I once had paid is gone into the gutter.

TL;DR
Need the Address to send a request to get my Login Details send to me.

Kind Regards
Caylean
TMarc

Re: Forgotten my Username

Post by TMarc »

This is the forum for Trackmania2 in Maniaplanet, and not a forum for Trackmania Original or United, where your issue would certainly be there, since it happens quite often to users to forget things.

Actually you were already very close to a solution.
You need to go to the main Ubisoft page, and there go to the support page, register, and submit your question.
With all your proofs it should be very easy for them to confirm and reset your password.

Good luck!
caylean

Post by caylean »

*cough* I just stumbled upon viewtopic.php?f=264&t=9033 as my eyes were blind of some sort lol.

I am on my merry way there now and I will see what I can do, in the meantime, I have spent 10 Bucks to get TM Stadium already back, as from what I recall, thats the one I was loving the most at TM anyways... not sure if my Memory is messing with me, but I recall racing in these Formula 1 or whatever type of cars chasing the best Laptime. ;)

But Thanks, I hope that I get the rest of TM back too. I might even have somewhere one of these stone age red CD/DVDs laying around with Single Player I guess... but I don't think they would run on Win 10 nowadays ...

Lets see how fast Ubi will be able to help me, even though I will be racing soon anyways ;)

Edit: Supportrequest @ Ubisoft is out. Lets see what happens now.
caylean

Post by caylean »

Might actually not THAT easy as it seems lol. They are asking for TWO Receipts o.O ... I have only bought ONE game though.

Well, at least they had answered roughly under 24h, so I am still fine with it and playing too already ;)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Ok, should be solved soon I guess :thumbsup:

Return to “Off-Topics”