TMUF - Best Graphic settings for GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X

Discuss everything and more.

Moderator: English Moderator

romanobelucci

TMUF - Best Graphic settings for GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X

Post by romanobelucci »

Hello everyone. Im just looking for the best graphic settings for GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X on TMUF to get stable 144fps (every track, every env). Photos will be good. Thank U
TMarc

Re: TMUF - Best Graphic settings for GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X

Post by TMarc »

Actually, if you want "best graphic" you better change to Maniaplanet, as TMUF was NEVER MADE for Windows 10 and new video cards.
Hence you can set nearly anything and will still get good results.
Why don't you select the "very nice" setting in the configuration? This should do it :)

Besides this, there is certainly another forum for TMUF, so you better ask there ;)
romanobelucci

Post by romanobelucci »

TMarc wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 19:51 Actually, if you want "best graphic" you better change to Maniaplanet, as TMUF was NEVER MADE for Windows 10 and new video cards.
Hence you can set nearly anything and will still get good results.
Why don't you select the "very nice" setting in the configuration? This should do it :)

Besides this, there is certainly another forum for TMUF, so you better ask there ;)
That helped me nothing... :) Im playing Maniaplanet but Trackmania 1 is still better than 2.
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

And did you already play the titles from Florenzius? Trackmania One Snow, and also the new Speed ?
Then you have Trackmania 1 in Trackmania 2 :pil
romanobelucci

Post by romanobelucci »

TM 1 is also Sunrise... Bring Titles from Sunrise first ;) then i will play... The subject can be close because i made very good graphic optionn for me in TMUF. BTW Maniaplanet is good.. But its very faaaar away from SUNRISE AND UF ;)

Return to “Off-Topics”