Aiuto grazie

Discuss everything related to Trackmania 2.

Moderator: Italian Moderator

osvaldo

Re: Aiuto grazie

Post by osvaldo »

there is a problem I also know, I'm interested in someone to solve the problem because I have paid regularly TM2 Stadium, but I think that there is no interest in resolving this problem. the only answer I got from Nadeo was this: please write English or French for the staff Nadeo. I'm disappointed, for me the post is closed bye
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

if you mean me by your answer, then sorry, I'm not from Nadeo.
At the moment is summer holiday time in France, so responsivity from Nadeo is reduced.
Certainly they want to solve all problems, but sometimes we all don't know the correct answers and solutions instantaneously.

If you have a valid key for the purchased version of Stadium, there might be something wrong with your account.
Then please contact the support of Ubisoft meanwhile.
osvaldo

Post by osvaldo »

TMarc wrote:if you mean me by your answer, then sorry, I'm not from Nadeo.
At the moment is summer holiday time in France, so responsivity from Nadeo is reduced.
Certainly they want to solve all problems, but sometimes we all don't know the correct answers and solutions instantaneously.

If you have a valid key for the purchased version of Stadium, there might be something wrong with your account.
Then please contact the support of Ubisoft meanwhile.

I know that you're not Nadeo! regarding ubisoft I wrote to them before asking for help here! because ubisoft told me that they only sell the game and for the problems I have to speak to Nadeo! I believe that the holidays will end so let's see if Nadeo will solve my problem! bye bye

Return to “Trackmania 2”