主题:Nadeo新成员:Cerovan

用于发布关于狂飙星球的帖子

Moderator: Chinese Moderator

hpvinzenz

主题:Nadeo新成员:Cerovan

Post by hpvinzenz »

Alinoa wrote:
Hi all :)

I introduce you Cerovan who is the community manager of Nadeo Live. He likes TrackMania and is really happy to have this responsability with this great community. As I will be away in the coming months for personal good reasons, he will also be your Nadeo contact and will look after the maniaplanet forums as well as the others: TM-forums, Maniazones and trackMania.com/fr. He will also handle the ladder servers moderation, the Manianews validation and the Maniatools moderation.

You can contact him by PM on the forums or by email at cerovan@nadeo.com. Thank you to give him a warm welcome But I saw that some players already noticed that he had joined the nadeo team

I wish you all to have fun with TM and to have great times on the TM and maniaplanet forums ^_^

Kindest regards,
Alinoa
本文由hpvinzenz翻译,谢谢 ;)

大家好:

我向大家介绍以为新的NADEO社区管理者,Cerovan。他热爱赛道狂飙并且非常荣幸接手这个很棒的社区,由于私人原因,我下个月会不在这里。他将成为你们新的联系人并且负责狂热星球和赛道狂飙其他论坛:TM英语论坛,mania社区以及赛道狂飙法语论坛:trackMania.com/fr,此外他还负责狂飙积分排名系统编辑,赛道狂飙及时信息公布以及赛道狂飙工具的编辑。

你们能够通过给他发送私人消息在这里与他取得联系或者通过邮箱:cerovan@nadeo.com.非常感谢并真诚的欢迎他加入TRACKMANIA大家庭,尽管我也注意到有些玩家已经提前知道这个消息了。

希望你赛道狂飙能带给你们快乐和在狂热星球论坛感到开心。

Kindest regards,
Alinoa
dollycind58

Re: 主题:Nadeo新成员:Cerovan

Post by dollycind58 »

I believe TM and TM and maniaplanet forums will give me more!

Return to “Maniaplanet”