v4 player page Create Server

Moderator: NADEO

hawkeye2012
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2012, 22:48

v4 player page Create Server

Post by hawkeye2012 » 18 Jun 2017, 15:02

yep hi all my account is one of the 15 not changed over yet even though I rent a server I am still having probs, In the v4 Player Page Create Server I get one of two things
1. No Playlist which seems strange as they are all pre loaded in the nc1.eu server. 2 If I change the match_settings to a Laps.Script and try to create
I get CSRF token is invalid so I cant win nc1.eu will not reply even on Facebook ???????? :roflol:

User avatar
Chris92
Translator
Translator
Posts: 911
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 13:22
Location: Vilshofen, Germany
Contact:

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by Chris92 » 18 Jun 2017, 17:21

You're doing it wrong, Hawkeye

The page to create a Server login is here: https://www.maniaplanet.com/account/dedicated-servers
Image

Maintainer of AdminServ - Follow @AdminServ on Twitter!
Check out my Personal Twitter account!

hawkeye2012
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2012, 22:48

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by hawkeye2012 » 18 Jun 2017, 20:19

Hi Chris92, thanks for your reply, you say that I am doing it all wrong, according to nc1.eu it was just the case of changing from mp3 to mp4, changing
the script in the server match_settings file to set the game mode to >0<, and change the script_nameTo read >my_script.txt< both of which I have done
transfer the match_settings script file to the FTP server, time attack or laps.script also done and restart the server. My server is registered as well as dedimania and then recreate this in the v4 player page create server which doe's not work, so where am I going wrong Chris92, I am not a computer wizz , have even tried to create server in game which doe's work but without dedimania, can you please talk me through the set up as I am totally confused now. Many thanks in advance.

User avatar
Chris92
Translator
Translator
Posts: 911
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 13:22
Location: Vilshofen, Germany
Contact:

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by Chris92 » 18 Jun 2017, 23:32

The only thing you'll have to do is to recreate your server login that you have in the dedicated_cfg.txt on the site I linked.

You said you already downloaded TimeAttack and Laps matchsettings, so that should be good.
Image

Maintainer of AdminServ - Follow @AdminServ on Twitter!
Check out my Personal Twitter account!

hawkeye2012
Posts: 69
Joined: 11 May 2012, 22:48

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by hawkeye2012 » 19 Jun 2017, 14:14

Yep ok re registered my server login in the v4 player page fails every time in time attack or laps, me thinks it might have something to do with no maps
for some reason the nc1 server has not kept any of the maps used in the match_settings file ???. will have to reload them all and try again. Its the same if I try and load the standard script files TMCanyon A B C just tells me that all litemaps are not done so will delete so again no maps ???. I would have thought that the server registration would have worked without any maps as its just the server that you are registering so why doe's it fail, each time just tells me that there is no playlist. Have tried it in game_data and user_data "my pc/Documents/maniaplanet/maps/mymaps" and nothing will not read them for whatever reason. I know that I am crap at this, been playing this game since 2012 with not 1 problem other than port forwarding but that was cured a long time ago now. why oh why did they bring out this v4 update why did they not just sell lagoon as a new game the old one was fine ????. Not a happy bunny as I feel I have let all my followers on UK Nascar down. not blowing my own trumpet but at one time before all these problems I had had 1500 people play on this server its a real shame but it looks like the end for me. Thanks for your help Chris92. I think it might be easier to download the new server and start from fresh.

User avatar
Chris92
Translator
Translator
Posts: 911
Joined: 15 Jun 2010, 13:22
Location: Vilshofen, Germany
Contact:

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by Chris92 » 19 Jun 2017, 14:18

the problem isn't with the server at this point.
you'll have to recalculate the lightmaps on your maps.

there's a thread on the forums, I'm currently on the phone tho so can't link
Image

Maintainer of AdminServ - Follow @AdminServ on Twitter!
Check out my Personal Twitter account!

User avatar
sotn0r
Posts: 79
Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 15:57
Contact:

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by sotn0r » 19 Jun 2017, 14:24

hawkeye2012,

if your server is resetting the maps on restart, you might want to copy the matchsettings template to a different location than the "default_matchsettings" folder... see the yellow marked warning message from the nc1.eu control panel where you select the matchsettings file.

https://pasteboard.co/1q3L6v9kx.png
nc1.eu - TMF, TM² and ShootMania servers with first class support, control panel, FTP access and more..!

Image http://nc1.eu/
Image http://facebook.com/nc1.eu/
:arrow: http://twitter.com/nc1eu/

hackie
Posts: 922
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by hackie » 19 Jun 2017, 16:55

sotn0r wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 14:24
hawkeye2012,

if your server is resetting the maps on restart, you might want to copy the matchsettings template to a different location than the "default_matchsettings" folder... see the yellow marked warning message from the nc1.eu control panel where you select the matchsettings file.

https://pasteboard.co/1q3L6v9kx.png
sotn0r :

A bit oftopic but you should remove this part : "servers with first class support" from your profile , because your support sucks !
Last edited by hackie on 19 Jun 2017, 17:08, edited 1 time in total.
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

User avatar
sotn0r
Posts: 79
Joined: 13 Mar 2011, 15:57
Contact:

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by sotn0r » 19 Jun 2017, 17:05

hackie wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 16:55
sotn0r wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 14:24
hawkeye2012,

if your server is resetting the maps on restart, you might want to copy the matchsettings template to a different location than the "default_matchsettings" folder... see the yellow marked warning message from the nc1.eu control panel where you select the matchsettings file.

https://pasteboard.co/1q3L6v9kx.png
sotn0r :

A bit oftopic but you should remove this part : "servers with first class support" from youre profile , because youre support sucks !
hackie, this might be a bit offtopic as well, but it should say "your", not "youre" in your post (2x).
nc1.eu - TMF, TM² and ShootMania servers with first class support, control panel, FTP access and more..!

Image http://nc1.eu/
Image http://facebook.com/nc1.eu/
:arrow: http://twitter.com/nc1eu/

hackie
Posts: 922
Joined: 19 Jul 2012, 22:43

Re: v4 player page Create Server

Post by hackie » 19 Jun 2017, 17:10

sotn0r wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 17:05
hackie wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 16:55
sotn0r wrote:
19 Jun 2017, 14:24
hawkeye2012,

if your server is resetting the maps on restart, you might want to copy the matchsettings template to a different location than the "default_matchsettings" folder... see the yellow marked warning message from the nc1.eu control panel where you select the matchsettings file.

https://pasteboard.co/1q3L6v9kx.png
sotn0r :

A bit oftopic but you should remove this part : "servers with first class support" from youre profile , because youre support sucks !
hackie, this might be a bit offtopic as well, but it should say "your", not "youre" in your post (2x).
Changed :thumbsup: Me and my English :D , thanks for support :roflol:
System Specs:
OS: Windows 7 Professionnal x64
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / 4 GHz - 8 MB cache
GPU: MSI GTX 980TI GAMING 6G - OC Edition
Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VIII RANGER
RAM : 32Gb Kingston HyperX Savage - DDR4
DirectX 11

Post Reply

Return to “Dedicated Server”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest