[Tool]Dedicated Manager Web site

Moderator: NADEO

farfa
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [Tool]Dedicated Manager Web site

Post by farfa »

A new version is pushed, it's the 1.2.0.
With this version you no more need ManiaLive to see your lives servers. But be careful, we have made some changes in the Database structure. So you have to update it before using this version.
As usual, you can download this version here: http://code.google.com/p/maniaplanet-de ... loads/list
Also known as: satanasdiabolo
Kynareth62

Post by Kynareth62 »

Error in manager.sql (v 1.2.0) :

BAD => CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `manager` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */;
GOOD => CREATE DATABASE IF NOT EXISTS `Manager` /*!40100 DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 */;

& No error message if login unknown in create server.

Is it possible to have a account system with permissions (max serveurs, max slots, etc. for server manager) management for users please?

It is also possible to outsource the texts to translate them easily into my language please? :)

Thanks for you great job :)

http://puu.sh/JR4Q.jpg

What can the manager and how it connects please?
How secure the manager please? :)
Last edited by Kynareth62 on 19 Jul 2012, 14:08, edited 1 time in total.
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

Kynareth62 wrote:Error in manager.sql (v 1.2.0) :
Fixed on SVN, will be in next version.
Kynareth62 wrote:No error message if login unknown in create server
Indeed, the dedicated output has changed so this case is not handled anymore :? Don't know if we will fix it now or wait for a dedicated fix (cf. my suggestion about output)
Kynareth62 wrote:Is it possible to have a account system with permissions (max serveurs, max slots, etc. for server manager) management for users please?
We will think about "complex" permissions later as the core is not totally stable in terms of architecture and features.
Kynareth62 wrote:It is also possible to outsource the texts to translate them easily into my language please?
We will generate the PO files later but the internationalization is ready.
Kynareth62 wrote:What can the manager and how it connects please?
How secure is the manager please?
Using managers has a meaning if you set the lanMode to Off in config file. Then it uses ManiaConnect to authenticate players.
Managers can edit everything on a server but can't start or close them. And they can't add managers neither. Permissions are really simple at the moment for the reason I explained before.

Thanks for your reports and feedbacks :thumbsup:
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair @ 1600MHz
CPU: Intel i5 760 @ 3.6GHz
Mobo: Asus P7P55D-E
GPU: NVidia GTX 760 2GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB
Sound: VIA VT1828S (onboard)
Peripherals: Razer DeathAdder - Razer DeathStalker - Logitech F310
demangi

Post by demangi »

Hello,

I used the Dedicated Manager Web site 1.1 with manialive plugin. Before, the website launched automatically Manialive. Is always the case ?
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

Nope, version 1.2 doesn't launch ManiaLive anymore.
matrix142

Post by matrix142 »

No controller is needed to run the tool?
That souns really nice. I'm going to test it :)

EDIT:
I have some troubles.
1. How to create an alias for a subdomain which links to another folder on the same domain? That's not possible with my webinterface (EasySCP). Now I call the script with http://name.domain.tld/www/index.php
2. If I call the script, it redirects me to the PlayerPage, asks for access and then redirects me to the script. But then I only get a white page :/
3. It is possible to see the config file if you call it per URL!
jonthekiller
Translator
Translator

Post by jonthekiller »

The change color for team works fine but it's reseted on the web interface and not ingame.

Question,if we restart the server we need to change again colors no?

And it's not possible to write the color code too?
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

ThnD wrote:So now it seems like i've to launch ManiaLive manually(means multiple cfgs etc) everytime to get plugins etc running..? not cool :S
That's right, but it's still better than forcing to use ManiaLive. We will probably add a way to configure and start a ManiaLive instance from the interface later. In the meantime, you can use the command line parameters --rpcport=xxxx to keep a single config file.

matrix142 wrote:1. How to create an alias for a subdomain which links to another folder on the same domain? That's not possible with my webinterface (EasySCP). Now I call the script with http://name.domain.tld/www/index.php
I don't understand your problem :/ Why can't you make your subdomain to redirect to the www folder?
matrix142 wrote:2. If I call the script, it redirects me to the PlayerPage, asks for access and then redirects me to the script. But then I only get a white page :/
Is your PHP correctly configured? You need to enable short tags and the gettext extension.
matrix142 wrote:3. It is possible to see the config file if you call it per URL!
You need a .htaccess file to avoid that. Maybe we should add one to the package.

jonthekiller wrote:The change color for team works fine but it's reseted on the web interface and not ingame.
The dedicated still don't have a GetTeamInfo method so unfortunately we can't show the current team info on this page at the moment...
jonthekiller wrote:Question,if we restart the server we need to change again colors no?
That's right.
jonthekiller wrote:And it's not possible to write the color code too?
No, because it's not exactly a color but a hue. A hue isn't a "complete" color (it misses saturation and lightness) so most of color codes won't work as expected. For example, if you enter a grey color code it will be red ingame because grey has an undefined hue so it default to 0.
matrix142

Post by matrix142 »

phpinfo says:
GetText Support enabled
Maybe the html sourcecode helps you:

Code: Select all

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
	<head>
		<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
		<title><?= htmlentities('ManiaPlanet Dedicated Manager', ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') ?></title>
		<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $mediaURL ?>jquery/jquery.mobile-1.1.0.min.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
		<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $mediaURL ?>css/jqm-utils.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
		<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $mediaURL ?>css/huepicker.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
		<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $mediaURL ?>css/dedicatedmanager.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>jquery/jquery.mobile-1.1.0.min.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>js/jqm-utils.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>js/sortable.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>js/huepicker.js"></script>
		<script type="text/javascript" src="<?= $mediaURL ?>js/dedicatedmanager.js"></script>
	</head>
	<body><div data-role="page">
	<?= DedicatedManager\Helpers\Header::save() ?>
	<?= DedicatedManager\Helpers\Box\Box::detect() ?>
	<div data-role="content">
			</div>
</div>
	</body>
</html>

Return to “Dedicated Server”