ManiaPlanet 2 Beta Server 2013-04-12

Moderator: NADEO

spaii

Re: ManiaPlanet 2 Beta Server 2013-04-12

Post by spaii »

xbx wrote:http requests user-agent fixed for linux
For information, this works only with GET Methods, not with POST (Debian 6.0.7 64bits)
Problem with truncated url persist, yesterday i made a lot of tests with this issue, i will post on the right forum section on this.
nocturne

Post by nocturne »

kremsy wrote:I don't like the new DisableServiceAnnounces() especially in Elite, because now it's possible for a Team to disable these Messages, and let someone join as Spectator who gives the others Infos, and nobody knows that he is on the server as spectator.
Don't see the issue.. does customUI no longer work, where notices could also be disabled?

Just have to ask.. is it only the player (dis)connect messages that are disabled, or all notices such as player finishes? CustomUI was always a pain to get working entirely right, so additional server methods to do the same (including disabling chat, map info, etc) would be incredibly useful. Even better, having a login parameter so we can code the ability for players to further customize their interface to their preferences.
xbx
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by xbx »

kremsy wrote:Thank you Xymph.

Do you know what ManiaPlanet.PlayerAlliesChanged(string Login); exactly makes?

Is it when a Player changes a team?
it's for when a player changes the ally status in the chat window.
(the button appears if you're in a mode that "UseAllies = True;" )

used in combo/elite lobbies, to group player together when finding a match.
xbx
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by xbx »

kremsy wrote:Thanks!

Please fix the Entries issue before releasing this software, there are still 10 Entries Maximum on the ManiaPlanet.PlayerManialinkPageAnswer. Set it to 100 would be great.
raised to 64 in next update. (and maybe more later on, but this is to keep protocol compatibility)
(will also require client side update)
kremsy wrote: GetTeamInfo is not working correctly:

It's tested on a Elite Server.
There were one player per Team.
So why no Teamname on Team2? No Zone Path on Team A.

And RGB code 0F0 instead of F00.
And whats the Hue thing?
hue is the same as RGB, but expressed as HSV. (internally team/player colors, are stored as only "hue", other values are ignored.)
Secondary hue is pretty much unused for now IIRC. But the idea (not fully implemented yet) was that in a match if the two teams have roughly the same color, one of the two team would use the secondary color. like it's done in any sport...

as for why you get green color, I would say that:
you're doing GetTeamInfo(0), which is the 'no team'/spectator team.
GetTeamInfo(1) / GetTeamInfo(2) will yield the result you want.

I'll check for why there's No Zone Path.
kremsy wrote: It also would be nice if we can know what are the Possible values for SetCallVoteRatiosEx
well first parameter is the xml-rpc method name.
and second parameter is just a string matched against the actual vote parameters. (that is it's done the quick and dirty way :mrgreen: )
So for the intented use it depends on the script, it's any setting name, like "S_UseEliteB2" or "S_TurnWin" or whatever.
Jojo_44

Post by Jojo_44 »

xbx wrote:
kremsy wrote:Thanks!

Please fix the Entries issue before releasing this software, there are still 10 Entries Maximum on the ManiaPlanet.PlayerManialinkPageAnswer. Set it to 100 would be great.
raised to 64 in next update. (and maybe more later on, but this is to keep protocol compatibility)
(will also require client side update)
:thx:
I remember about this, I spent hours to find out that the limit is 10. It´s great to have the number increased because with maniascript f.e. you can write into hidden entries to transfer data back to the servercontroller.

regards, Jojo
my english sounds very unfriendly but it isn´t ;)
xbx
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by xbx »

kremsy wrote:
And don't forget please to fix the loadmatchsettings issue on Elite / Heroes.
any link / explanation?
w1lla

Post by w1lla »

BugReport:

Still with the latest 'Test' update:

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 29#p159129

We need to have OnBeginRound, aswell as OnEndRound Callbacks working for Trackmania hardcoded gamemodes.

It still is broken with the current api of 2013-04-16. With the api version: 2011-10-06, It will work like a charm :P.

with kind regards,

w1lla
TM² Info
SM Info
QM Info

MB: MSI 970A-G46
Processor: AMD FX-6300 3500 mHz
RAM Memory: 16 GB DDR3
Video: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB GDDR5
KB: Logitech G510s
Mouse: Logitech G300s
Mode Creation
ManiaScript Docs
reaby

Post by reaby »

nocturne wrote:Still a bit of a prob with events in TM.. with the newest API (2012-06-19), works almost perfectly -- but I'm not seeing any BeginRound/EndRound events. In the last API (2011-10-06), it'd be perfect -- but it throws EndMap along with EndMatch at the podium, instead of waiting until the exit status. (not even going to test the '2011-08-01' api anymore.. too many 'overlaps', it'd be too hard to bother coding for)
agree, BeginRound/EndRound would be very nice to have in working condition with the latest api.

Return to “Dedicated Server”