There are two solutions:
1. Adjusted "Browse-Plugin":
Dennis23 managed to get around the problem, skirting "file_get_contents" and released a adjusted "Browse-Plugin" for remoteCP that is able to upload gbx-files bigger than 384Kb.
I' ve updated the download: http://www.tmsiab.tmu-xrated.de/dl/remo ... 5-tmmod.7z
At this point, I wish to say "Thank you" to Fleckman and Denis23 for the good work!
2. This is working without a adjusted "Browse-Plugin" :
Reviewing the "Max 384KB-GBX-Problem"... found a workaround finally ( remembered a function of remoteCP which nearly slipped my mind ^^ )
Every upload-try with a map will be passed through the GbxRemote.inc.php!
There is one way to avoid the GbxRemote.inc.php:
1. This file is only adressed while uploading a .gbx!
2. RemoteCP will automatically unzip every uploaded zip-file!
Simply said: ZIP them!
1. Zip the relevant Maps,
2. upload this zipfile with remoteCP.
3. remoteCP will automatically unzip the maps in the selected folder.
Just tried to upload a 10 MB-Zipfile containing 20 Maps:
The max upload filesize is controlled by a setting in your php.ini:
Code: Select all
; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. upload_max_filesize = 10M