ManiaplanetServer 2018-02-05

Moderator: NADEO

endbase

Re: ManiaplanetServer 2018-02-05

Post by endbase »

bern wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 10:27 hello ,,, certainly improved the performance ,,,
but on my server before I needed to restart many times in a day ,,,
but yesterday I was informed of lag ,,,
local times did not reach the database and were not shown in the game ,, desperately I had to restart ,,,
also when you exceed the 16 players in a server ,, you start to notice the lag ,,,
I think you have to fix this problem ,,, or maniaplanet can enter a stagnation of development. I think it needs urgent intervention from the developers or it will end with the patience of many players.

Regards.
Witch controller Uasaceo ?
HaagseSmurf

Post by HaagseSmurf »

local times did not reach the database and were not shown in the game ,, desperately I had to restart ,,,
also when you exceed the 16 players in a server ,, you start to notice the lag ,,,
I think you have to fix this problem ,,, or maniaplanet can enter a stagnation of development. I think it needs urgent intervention from the developers or it will end with the patience of many players.

Regards.
I assume its controller related, because we have with probaby another controller then you use, not any issues as you describe at all.
A good way to check it out is installing another controller on your server and see if you have the same issues.
And then inform the players on your server, cause its not always the dedicated from NADEO that is causing issues!

Greetz,
HaagseSmurf

Check Smurfen.net and / or Smurfen.nu for all info.
You can also like our facebookpage at FaceBook Smurfen.net.
Or just visit
our Smurfen.net Canyon servers,
the Smurfen.net Valley and Royalserver.
endbase

Post by endbase »

HaagseSmurf wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 11:10

Regards.
I assume its controller related, because we have with probaby another controller then you use, not any issues as you describe at all.
A good way to check it out is installing another controller on your server and see if you have the same issues.
And then inform the players on your server, cause its not always the dedicated from NADEO that is causing issues!

Greetz,
My same thoughts :thumbsup:
bern

Post by bern »

endbase wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 10:57

Regards.
I can not use another controller ,,, I have some plugins designed for uaseco and I can not use them in another controller. I'm not an expert programmer to redesign them to another controller
endbase

Post by endbase »

bern wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 11:25

Regards.
I can not use another controller ,,, I have some plugins designed for uaseco and I can not use them in another controller. I'm not an expert programmer to redesign them to another controller
Allright but I have to say make contact with Undef then it's a known issue Uaseco controller lag at the server controller forum viewforum.php?f=522

Ps I had yesterday on this server version with eXpansion no lag with 35 people on the server !
bern

Post by bern »

endbase wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 11:35

Allright but I have to say make contact with Undef then it's a known issue Uaseco controller lag at the server controller forum viewforum.php?f=522
undef.de I do not know if you are working on this problem or not
reaby

Post by reaby »

Thanks for the update!

Many thanks especially for these:
  • Server: CheckMapForCurrentServerParams() now does more checks (missing items)
  • Server: work in progress on the ServerAdminAPI.
  • Network: fix a few bugs when dealing with http servers not providing ContentLength header
    -> fix invalid times on some servers & improves the updater in some situations.
  • System: Fix OpenUrlInBrowser for 'Edge' browser.
  • crashe fixes.
I noticed the game client update crashes my gfx-card more often that before (a blue box saying: gfx card removed or gfx card hung), but it's not an issue since I get a new computer later today.

Keep up the great work :thumbsup:
endbase

Post by endbase »

bern wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 11:43
endbase wrote: 09 Feb 2018, 11:35

undef.de I do not know if you are working on this problem or not
He's on it but I believe he needs indept info for that and it's been a bit silent in this case lately ;)
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

xbx wrote: 05 Feb 2018, 22:30 [*] Server: some support for maps in /parse_gbx
After replays last August, the /parsegbx option (no underscore) now provides a fair amount of info about map files too. Thanks. :thumbsup:

For example:

Code: Select all

$ ./ManiaPlanetServer /parsegbx=A01.Map.Gbx
{
  "CheckpointsPerLaps" : 5,
  "NbLaps" : 0,
  "DisplayCost" : 4180,
  "LightmapVersion" : 5,
  "AuthorTime" : 23528,
  "GoldTime" : 24386,
  "SilverTime" : 28131,
  "BronzeTime" : 36116,
  "IsValidated" : true,
  "PasswordProtected" : false,
  "MapStyle" : "",
  "MapType" : "TrackMania\\Race",
  "Mod" : "",
  "Decoration" : "Sunset",
  "Environment" : "Stadium",
  "PlayerModel" : "Unassigned",
  "MapUid" : "Ye6btWgKsS2M4vCqGsL8COTOUoh",
  "Comment" : "",
  "TitleId" : "TMStadium",
  "AuthorLogin" : "Nadeo",
  "Name" : "$fff$sA01",
  "ClassName" : "CGameCtnChallenge",
  "ClassId" : "03043000"
}
Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
wlhlm

Post by wlhlm »

eyebo wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 08:25 [snip]
Nice list. I'd like to add one: lan-mode is currently broken on dedicated servers (since MP4?) Ref

Return to “Dedicated Server”