1. Thank you! ^^broric wrote:Great work Merlin
So easy to set up and have a server running in just a few minutes.
Have only looked at Xaseco and Fast so far as they the tools I'm most familiar with from tmuf.
Is it possible to include fifi widgets in Xaseco2 and Gpp and locl recs in Fast4?
I found it easy enough to add Fast plug ins myself but others might not!
Also when setting up initial configure for dediserver it would be good to have options to select #of players & spec,
TA/ Rnds/laps, time limit/points/#laps, along with allow p2p & map down/uploads.
if not at initial config set up then at least in "Administration" under "edit config"
again well done and thanks for this fantastic tool
2. Your "Fufi Widgets Request":
Stop your Server. In TM2SB click "Administration"-> "Extras" -> "Update TM2SB", restart and have fun
3. Gpp and local records might be in the final release
4. P2P: I planned to implant that query in the Wizard... But: 99% of all users will answer with "yep", if they will be asked for the P2P-Feature - so i excluded that query.
5. Rounds, Laps, TA, Number of Players can be configured in the build in remoteCP!
1. Trackmanagement: Thats a question for the Dedimania/XAseco/Fastthread, isn't it?wraith36 wrote:Can i ask how you add tracks.
Ive add more than 19 and i only see 19 in the show tracks while in game.
Is there something im doing wrong?
Plus is dedimania working now in tm2.
Other than that great setup.
Thx for the hard work.
2. Thank you!