Skillpoints in Titlepacks

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

Flighthigh

Skillpoints in Titlepacks

Post by Flighthigh »

I report it here but there come no answere viewtopic.php?f=538&t=42492&p=290833&hi ... ll#p290833
Flighthigh wrote: 01 Sep 2017, 08:05 It is the first time I noticed when I played the TP of MR.DVD Lets play Valley. Later, it is then synonymous with my own packs and others notice.

The skill point will not be updated and much worse Skillpoints you have is then also quickly away.

Example:
If i start the pack, the track No. 66 has 0 points.

If I start the route (not play, but only go in the route menu) is down there when I choose the world that 5 people have driven the track. However, only two times are displayed.

If I leave the track, without it play and come back to the main menu then suddenly there 150 Skillpoints.

I now leave the game completely and restart it.

After the restart I get then again for the route 66 - 0 points displayed. The details below show now the 6 players the track are driven. But it still shows only 2 times.

And now if i go into the Track and go back to the Mainmenu i have 200 Points.

Now I leave the game and get back in again. Again 0 points and, no more surprise, there are already 7 players displayed. And of course not surprisingly, I now get 250 skill points.

NADEO do you know thats this Skillpointsystem has a big BUG ?
Want Nadeo do something on that?

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”