Script 'Mode:RoyalPro': WARN [433, 44] The column already has the required visibility

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

chco

Script 'Mode:RoyalPro': WARN [433, 44] The column already has the required visibility

Post by chco »

Any idea's ? Get this message at every map load on our Royal server ..

Code: Select all

Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: Script 'Mode:RoyalPro': WARN [433, 44] The column already has the required visibility

Post by Eole »

It's a message from the scores table module saying that the column the game mode is trying to show is already visible. It's just a warning message that does not affect the gameplay in any way.
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!
chco

Re: Script 'Mode:RoyalPro': WARN [433, 44] The column already has the required visibility

Post by chco »

Ok thanks!
One question though.. through maniacontrol I request these scores and store them in the database. Ever since I do this I get occasional crashes of the maniaplanet standalone server. It's not maniacontrol crashing though. There are also no error reports from the standalone server..
Could they be related ?
Eole
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Eole »

I know that the next server update fix a crash caused by the manipulation of the scores table visibility through xmlrpc (Maniaplanet.UI.SetScoresTableVisibility and Shootmania.UI.SetProperties). But if you only retrieve the scores, I'm not aware of a crash related to that.
Contribute to the ManiaPlanet documentation on GitHub
A question about ManiaScript? Ask it here!
chco

Post by chco »

ok I digged a bit deeper and had a chat with the folks at MC. The crash is not maniacontrol related and also has nothing to do with me writing to the database. Since I wrote the plugin just after the

Code: Select all

messages showed up I thought it would be my plugin, but it seems to be the Maniaplanet server. I will try to get a log somehow cause currently the maniaplanet server crashes before writing a log.
However.. when I boot the Elite server I do not get crashes. (same maniaplanet dedicated server and same MC)
chco

Post by chco »

Could a crash be related to maps that still have not updated their lightmaps ?
chco

Post by chco »

Ok all is set as it should be. If I boot the dedicated maniaplanet server as Elite.. all is fine. Boot it as Royal and randomly it crashes on me completely. (on a Windows 10 pc). Last time the Royal server had run was in november/december last year. Now 3 weeks and nothing but crashes. Running the latest version.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”