Replays and Clip viewing and sound effects gone bad.

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

XCaliber

Replays and Clip viewing and sound effects gone bad.

Post by XCaliber »

Hey, I have noticed that (after i validate my map) I save my replay and watch it for things i may have missed. while viewing it, If my car goes through water at any point in the map, I hear the water sounds the rest of the map or until the car re-spawns at the next cp. Why ? Can this be fixed?

I have also noticed, that when I view a replay and the car goes through a Trigger or clip that has Text and Transition Fade, The Clip stays active through the remaining race. I can't view anything the car does anymore because i can't see it anymore. the clip dominates my view the rest of the race. Why? Can this be fixed?

If I use Multi-lap Finish instead of Normal Finish, The Replay will not start automatically like it does normally with Normal Finish... Why? Can this be Fixed?

One more thing:

When Spectating on a Online Server and press the #2 Key on my Kb, I can view what the player is viewing which is cool.. This allows me different viewing options (Very Nice!) But the same thing occurs with what i mentioned above for solo play .. so not really worth it for the same reasons mentioned. Can this be fixed?

I had to ask. It has been frustrating for me for some time now.

Thanks to all that may respond with Positive feedback. I'd really like to know if these things will be dealt with and if they will be fixed before i die and miss out on all the fun. ;)
Demented

Re: Replays and Clip viewing and sound effects gone bad.

Post by Demented »

I've heard the same water sound, after hitting water too, while driving and in replays.

About Triggers : I have had "trails" stay on when triggered by (in-race mediatrack) & even after resetting at a checkpoint they stay on but have not tried the scenario you mentioned in (I assume) end of race replay.
XCaliber wrote: 11 Oct 2018, 01:59
If I use Multi-lap Finish instead of Normal Finish, The Replay will not start automatically like it does normally with Normal Finish... Why? Can this be Fixed?
I have not see this happen and I use Multilap most of the time.
I assume this is when using Multilap for both your Start and Finish? or do you have alternate start or finish gates?
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
XCaliber

Post by XCaliber »

Normal Start and Multi-lap finish. One of each.
Demented

Post by Demented »

Interesting. I've never tried that. I have used Multilap for Start with normal Finish or even several finishes before but not the other way around. I'll have to give that a try sometime. :thumbsup:
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”