Hello, I have some problems with the account.

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

mark64

Hello, I have some problems with the account.

Post by mark64 »

Good morning people, I hope I'm not bothering you too much.

I have just bought trackmania stadium^2, and wanted to register on this forum to ask a question about the game.
However, when I tried to login with my username and password from the free version I was using previously, it didn't work.
So, first question: is there a way to merge the account created from the game and this forum?
Then I created a new account to use permanently, but unfortunately I misspelled the email address, and was basically locked out of my username. Which brings a Second question: is there a way to recover that account?
In fact, this one was created on the fly just to ask your help. Sorry for the spam.
Last question: can I change my email address that I used to register my username inside the game?

thank you in advance, you did a great job with this game, love it.
Alinoa

Re: Hello, I have some problems with the account.

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

You can change your email address in game by connecting you to Trackmania 2 Stadium and then clicking on your profile button and finally by clicking on your email address.
For forum account, please tell me which login did you want to use (maybe this one is already used) and what is the email address that you misspelled?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
mark64

Post by mark64 »

Alinoa wrote: 13 Nov 2018, 21:26 Hi,

You can change your email address in game by connecting you to Trackmania 2 Stadium and then clicking on your profile button and finally by clicking on your email address.
For forum account, please tell me which login did you want to use (maybe this one is already used) and what is the email address that you misspelled?
Thank you for the response.

My in-game username is "bonnox" (the same I used for nations forever), and I wanted to use it in the forum too. It was free before my mistake.
I sent you a private message containing the address.

so you confirm that the accounts of the game and the forum are separate?

while changing the email address, it asks for a confirmation code, how do I get it? checking both the old and new address doesn't reveal any. Sorry if I look like a newbie, but this is my first time in-depth with this game, so I couldn't explore every setting :D
EDIT: nevermind, I found it in the first email recived upon registering into maniaplanet. That was long time ago, what a fluke not having deleted it...

(if there are any errors in my english, please let me know)
bonnox

Post by bonnox »

thank you, I appreciate your help. very kind.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”