[TM2] ERROR CODE 12029

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

malicity

Re: [TM2] ERROR CODE 12029

Post by malicity »

I have this error. Should I just wait? I can't play offline either for some reason... it just says "could not install or update the title's files..." "this title isn't playable"

I played yesterday, what's going on?
4thVarietyy

Post by 4thVarietyy »

whatever the post pinned on the top says, the server is down as far as I am concerned.

A tracert on the mp3.maniaplanet.com reaches 178.33.100.26 (vss-5a-6k.fr.eu) but no further. Could somebody give those fools at the OVH datacenter this address represents a call, what the heck is going on there. National holiday in Germany today and I rather celebrate Canyon than unity.
cmdkeen

Post by cmdkeen »

I got the same problem, and trying to log in at http://player.maniaplanet.com/ leads to server is taking too long to respond, so yeah I'd too guess it's still a problem with the servers. Let's hope they get it fixed soon...
And it'd be nice if Nadeo would acknowledge that they're working on this...
@4thVarietyy: wanna celebrate unity together? maybe it's just the German users and they wanna make us celebrate ;)
Tharondir

Post by Tharondir »

same here, so this post is ...wrong ^^
We are aware that the ManiaPlanet Master Server is down, we are working to bring it back as soon as possible.

In the meantime, you're still able to play on TrackMania² with the "Play Local" mode and you're still able to use the Track Editor and the MediaTracker if you've been connected at least one time to the Master Server before.

This post will be updated as soon as i have new informations.

Sorry for the disagrement.

[UPDATE 03/10/2011] : Everything should be up now, thank you for your patience
i also can't connect to the playerpage. And also can't play the game offline, because when i click 'play offline' it sais 'the title isn't playable' :/
4thVarietyy

Post by 4thVarietyy »

cmdkeen wrote:@4thVarietyy: wanna celebrate unity together? maybe it's just the German users and they wanna make us celebrate ;)
Only if Nadeo wants tomorrow's headline to be:
French Company Accused of Causing Mass Suicides After Forcing Germans to Celebrate Unity.
Kaldra

Post by Kaldra »

Tharondir wrote: i also can't connect to the playerpage. And also can't play the game offline, because when i click 'play offline' it sais 'the title isn't playable' :/
Yep that sucks. :shock:

Fix it please....
wraith

Post by wraith »

still down i can not play editor or local play, i have big black screen with the ending music like the game was closing down :teub:

+1 ^^^^ i also can not connect to the playerpage ^^^ due to it been offline

any more news on it been fixed? or well we still got TMU/F online thats funny i am guessing maniaplanet
not on the same servers, and maybe its a ubisoft thing we have here on the above issure
dadj

Post by dadj »

I have a stupid question :

As I can connect with a second account (my son's account) but not with mine (either in the game or on the maniaplanet player page), is it possible they lost records from their player database ??

Information from Nadeo is necessary .
4thVarietyy

Post by 4thVarietyy »

dadj wrote:I have a stupid question :
does that also work on the player page?
http://player.maniaplanet.com/
dadj

Post by dadj »

Can't test it cause it's my son's account and I haven't the password and at this time, he's at school . I can just connect in the game;at this time.

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”