Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

MeGaNiNjA

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by MeGaNiNjA »

I wanted know how i change use my Old CDKey on steam or if have a chanse if i can get a key?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

MeGaNiNjA wrote:I wanted know how i change use my Old CDKey on steam or if have a chanse if i can get a key?
You should be able to use a existing game key in Steam, by adding the key to your Steam games library.
Steam normally detects the game from the key.
If this is not working, please contact Ubisoft support and tell them you would like to use your existing key in Steam as well.

However, it is not possible to get a exchange key.
cas91

Post by cas91 »

Hi,

this afternoon I've bought Trackmania Canyon. After doing everything necessary and doing the transaction all seemed fine. But when it returned to the gameplanet screen it showed 'payment refusee' (or something like that), I forgot to check and closed the tab too quickly.

I've checked my bankaccount and a total of 19,99 EUR has been deducted to ENVOY SERVICES INTERNET but I received no confirmation mail.

I openend a thread in dutch forum and they suggested using the support (what i was planning to do). So I contacted support and the first time they send me a confirmation mail from my trackmainia stadium key i had bought years ago. Told them that it was the wrong one and I needed the canyon key.... Now they've told me that I haven't bought anything and aks me to show the conformation mail send to me (wich it hasn't because that's why I did the support-ticket ^^)
I've given them all details except for the code on the mail, because I don't have it. And while they responded pretty fast at first it has been a couple of hours since they replied.

I'm wondering what to do now, wait for support? re -buy the game? --> wich I don't want to do because my banckaccount clearly states I've payed 19,99 EUR today and that's the only thing i did today, buying Canyon.

Is there another way to solve this problem or should I just stick with support?

Greetings,

Cas...
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

If the payment was refused, you should get the money back soon, simply wait a few days and report again here.
cas91

Post by cas91 »

Hey,

So how long should i wait TMarc? :D

This is day 4 since my transaction the 11th of february... Still hasn't been returned. I'm not desperately needing the money back but that's 10 beers here for me as a student. ^^

And I would have probably tried to buy Canyon again :D

I keep you updated should anything change ;)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Hm... There is one idea.
In the browser cache there is perhaps still the page information (if it is not done inside some script stuff).

Go to offline browsing mode, open the history, and search for that page.

Take a screenshot.

Then go online, and contact the Ubisoft support (you will need to creat a account).
cas91

Post by cas91 »

I work with chrome and from what i read around on the internet there isn't really an offline mode. I've tried to enable it in chrome://flags but can't even find it.

Is there another way to do this? I can take a screenshot of the my bankaccount where it shows that money was transferred but I don't know it that's enough...
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Please contact gamesplanet support, tell them the date and time and give them the account balance copy for that period.
cas91

Post by cas91 »

So I've contacted gamesplanet support for the third time this week ^^

It's a bit unhandy that you can't put pictures in the ticket so I'll probably have to do it by mail but it seems they don't read mail or I am using it wrong.

Either way, I'll check back when there is an update.

Thanks a lot for trying to help so far TMarc! :thumbsup:
cas91

Post by cas91 »

I've finally received the key!

Thanks for helping TMarc :thumbsup:

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”