Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by Alinoa »

Cerovan wrote:Hi everyone,

This thread is to redirect you on the best places to help you about your issues related to your account/key and technical problems.

If you have an acount or technical issue on TrackMania² Canyon or TrackMania United Forever, please contact the Ubisoft Support : http://support.ubisoft.com

If you have a problem with a TrackMania United Forever key, please contact the Ubisoft Support : http://support.ubisoft.com

If you have a problem with a TrackMania² Canyon key, please contact the GamesPlanet Support if you have bought the game on the official site or the Ubisoft Support if you have bought on the Ubisoft Shop: Have fun on ManiaPlanet!
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
metoxys
Translator
Translator

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by metoxys »

(And if you have another problem, don't hesitate to ask me or post a thread here eh)
v3rdi

Post by v3rdi »

hello,

my email hosts server seemed to bug out and i lost my mail with my cd KEYS (yes keys i bought a 3 key bundle for me and my mates.

now i checked the wiki page wich sais

"I have forgotten or deleted my key, where i can retrieve it ?

You can retrieve your key by sending a ticket to the Ubisoft Support: http://support.ubisoft.com You can also contact the shop where you have bought the game to ask them to resend your mail order."

now if you go over to the ubi support

"http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/answ ... a_id/16186" <-- this is a german answer but let me translante that for you fast

"i lost my cd key / the box -
"sadly we cant help you with that, since the loss is you fault, sorry for any inconvenence we may caused please dont bother us with that"

not my best translation but yet one.

now i ask if its remotely possible to have a "billing" history some where? since i would love to get that mail back.
logiX verdi
verdi @ Facebook
my Stream @ twitch
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

The Ubisoft support can only retrieve keys if an account is linked to your key. I would suggest you to contact the gameplanet support at support.maniaplanet.de@gamesplanet.com.
Here is the FAQ.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
fabiofleury

Post by fabiofleury »

I went and bought the site http://br-maniaplanet.gamesplanet.com/s ... nia-canyon trackmania 2, paying via internet banking Bradesco bank slip'm hoping the product CD-Key and got no answer so far.
Help me please!

Have even sent to support @ support.maniaplanet.en gamesplanet.com along with proof of purchase and have not answered anything.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

When did you contact the support?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

dc17

Post by dc17 »

Have you tried sending them the reciept? Or sending maniaplanet the reciept. If there are no keys tied to your account and there is not on activated through that order, then they shouldn't have a problem resending you one, right?
Skeksys

Post by Skeksys »

Is there any other way to contact gamesplanet support? I've tried the email address and a ticket seems to have been created but I've had no human replies yet. I know patience is something I should be practicing however I'm a little worried about time passing since the exchange rate appears to be getting worse :P
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Sending them an email is the best way to contact the gameplanet support. You should receive an answer soon :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

john1209

Post by john1209 »

I received a promo from Intel for a free copy of TM2 for Christmas 2011. I went to purchase the game, put in the promo code I was given, and my purchase price was $0.00. Awesome!

I played for a month or so until I got busy with school. Tonight I decided to load it up and have some fun.
I launched Maniaplanet, and it prompted for an update. Upon updating Canyon_HD, it said "you do not have sufficient privileges" and aborted the update. I was then prompted for my activation key. I found the key that was emailed to me and plugged it in. The error was "this key is already in use".

That key is tied to the same account I'm logged in with! Why is my key not working anymore? It acknowledges my key has been used (by me), but MP acts as if i don't have a key for it. The game played fine when it was activated. I also "purchased" the title from the official store. Ubi is closed for the weekend, so I guess I'll have to wait for anything on their side.

Ideas?

Edit: Solved my own problem. The Intel promo key was only good for 1 year. Also, these images: 1 year for $24.99!

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”