Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

Aestrom

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by Aestrom »

Hi. I've just returned to TM2 after 1-2 years and have some problems with my account. I can login and play the games, but 2 of 3 keys from my games are gone, and now i can't make any ingame purchases, it asks me validation code. How can i restore my games keys (they all are linked to account)?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

You can generate a new validation code here : https://www.maniaplanet.com/account/validation-code
What do you by 2 of 3 keys from my games are gone? Can you still access these games? Keys can't be dissociated from your account without the support.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Aestrom

Post by Aestrom »

Alinoa wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 10:30 Hi,

You can generate a new validation code here :
What do you by 2 of 3 keys from my games are gone? Can you still access these games? Keys can't be dissociated from your account without the support.
I mean i lost e-mail with activation codes from 2 of 3 of my games. Games itself associated with my account, i can play them, but when i try to make a purchase ingame it says i need validation code, and for validation code i need game activation codes, which are lost. And about this link above, it says i need game key to make validation key.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Ok so you have to contact the support for retrieving your key: https://support.ubi.com/.
One key is enough to generate a new validation code.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Aestrom

Post by Aestrom »

Alinoa wrote: 05 Mar 2018, 10:41 Ok so you have to contact the support for retrieving your key:
One key is enough to generate a new validation code.
Yahoo, i managed to make new validation code with activation code that i have :) Thank you very much for advice :thumbsup:
And i've contacted ubi support 2 days ago, hope they answer me soon.
dinozzo

Post by dinozzo »

Hi everyone,

i used this link (/account/validation-code) to generate a new validation code but it says the code is invalid.
I receive an email with a new code but in game it wont work. So far i tried 3 times and even found my first validation code somewhere in my mailbox but non of those 4 codes work out.

I really hope you can help me!
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Where did you enter your validation code? What is your login?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

dinozzo

Post by dinozzo »

Hey

my login is di_nozzo and i wanted to donate planets to a server, thats where i entered the validation code
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Just to be sure, you well used this link for generating a new validation code: https://www.maniaplanet.com/account/validation-code?
Did you use this link for giving planets: https://www.maniaplanet.com/account/planets?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

dinozzo

Post by dinozzo »

hey

yes i used that link to get a new val. code but i tried to donate planets to a server, not to an other player.
i put 2 screenshots where i was trying to donate plantes on the server via "/donate 100"
i tried that with all codes i got, non works.
Attachments
val code2.png
val code2.png (87.75 KiB) Viewed 8175 times
val code.png
val code.png (236.48 KiB) Viewed 8175 times

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”