Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

What I meant is to keep on talking with the support regarding your request as you already opened a support ticket.
The support can help you out on these questions ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
ww123td

Post by ww123td »

Hi,

So I wanted to return to TrackMania after a 4-or-so-year hiatus (registered when TM2: Stadium was free for 15 days for the first time) and I found my account lost. When I tried the in-game reset password function I got an error message:"There is no mail in the account". I contacted both Ubisoft Support and Maniaplanet Store support but none said they were responsible for the case. What can I do now? The username in question is the same as my forum username.

Thanks for your help!
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi,

Maybe you didn't reach the Ubisoft support at the right address. Here is the link of the support website: https://support.ubi.com/
They can help you out for any issue linked to your account.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
ww123td

Post by ww123td »

Alinoa wrote: 02 Jun 2017, 10:13 Hi,

Maybe you didn't reach the Ubisoft support at the right address. Here is the link of the support website: https://support.ubi.com/
They can help you out for any issue linked to your account.
That is indeed the address I contacted. I can post the chat log here if it helps:

Code: Select all

Nick L: Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Live Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Nick L: Hey, I can see an email registered on this account, do you have access to that email address?
ww123td: I think so
Nick L: Want to let me know what it is and I can verify you have the right one?
ww123td: I have multiple email addresses and forgot which one I registered with
Nick L: It is similar to the username
ww123td: yes I see
ww123td: It could be either -------@-----.com or -------@----.com
ww123td: if it is -------@----.com then unfortunately I cannot access it, the account was stolen
Nick L: --------@-----.com
Nick L: I just sent you a verification email to that address, please refer to that
ww123td: alright, thanks
ww123td: so I clicked the link in the mail
Nick L: Alright, did you receive the reset password email?
ww123td: but I didn't require a change for my ubisoft account password...
ww123td: It was my Maniaplanet account that was lost, the account used in Trackmania and Shootmania series
Nick L: I apologize for that, this is not the customer service for that directly. You can visit 
https://us-maniaplanet.nexway.com/contact.html
ww123td: Hmmm... I followed their wiki to here... But anyways, thanks for your help
ww123td: Have a nice day
Nick L: No problem, Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
ww123td: I think not, see you!
Nick L: Alright, please have a great day!
yoshi17

Post by yoshi17 »

hello !

i try to launch tm2 after 1 year for try the new maniaplanet but i cant :(
i have problem for connect to the game. I launch the game, i put my login : yoshi17
my password... and failed error. (but its the good pw)
i try to reset my password and "wrong email" so impossible to reset or connect to the game...
i have my game key

thanks
yoshi
Deli

Post by Deli »

Hello,

I hope i'm right here for that issue.
I guess nadeo banned my maniaplanet account.
Today i was a bit too angry and changed my nickname to "Fuck you *" and a bit later as i wanted to log in the game again, the account didn't exist anymore. It disappeard from the login screen in maniaplanet and as i tried to log in again it just said "invalid username or password" but it's 100% both correct. I tried on the playerpage too --> same problem
I hope you can help me with that.

Greets,

Deli
Miss

Post by Miss »

Have you tried simply hitting "forgot password" and entering your email?
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
Deli

Post by Deli »

Yes and it says that my login is wrong.
But it's 100% the correct login. I've even checked the login in the log of my server and it's 100% correct.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi Deli,

The best thing to do is to contact the support to check out to your account details by providing them your key number at https://support.ubi.com/ and then log in to ask for a question.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Deli

Post by Deli »

Okay my account is back now.
Thank you!

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”