Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

BeefTM

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by BeefTM »

It happens on every online Server, i tried plenty of them.
And no it's just usual maps built in tm2.
Edit: it also happens offline, but not that often.
Edit2: I just tested some resolution changes, and the little freezes are shorter with lower resolution, but they are still there.
Could my pc be too slow for 2 hard disks plus a game like this?
fatar12

Post by fatar12 »

Hello everyone!

A pretty long time ago, I used to play trackmania and I bought a material copy of trackmania united forever so I could get all of the other interesting features. Problem is, I don't remember the password for that account and I also forgot the details of the email linked to it. Is it possible to take a picture of the material copy of the game and show the name of the old account to retrieve the password, or maybe even better to "transfer" the player key to a different account/email address( I made another trackmania nations forever account and I would like to use the key I had on this one) so I can play the game again?

I checked the ubisoft support page but it's quite confusing and I don't know where to ask for that.

Thanks,
Fatar12
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

This is a only Maniaplanet related forum btw.
On the Ubisoft support page there is a button to ask a question, then indicate your game and enter your question.
BeefTM

Post by BeefTM »

Hey again.

So i tried some things out and logged in with a different account and surprisingly, Trackmania works without any problems there.
So it has to be something wrong with my account.
I reinstalled maniaplanet several times without restoring my configuration files but it didn't help.

Is there a way to reset your account completely? Thats my last hope i guess.

Greetz Beef
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

You can't reset your account completely. If you clear your cache and deactivate the P2P, does it work better?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Mandark

Post by Mandark »

I have a question, how do I contact Ubisoft?

I use the link in the first post, I go to the TMUF section, but I cannot find any contact details, like an email or something. I know maybe this is not the most appropriate place to ask this, but how do I get in touch with Ubisoft?
Specs
Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII Formula
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti
RAM: 16GB
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

CrAzYdriv3r wrote:I have a question, how do I contact Ubisoft?

I use the link in the first post, I go to the TMUF section, but I cannot find any contact details, like an email or something. I know maybe this is not the most appropriate place to ask this, but how do I get in touch with Ubisoft?
on their page, you go to the support, and chose the point "Ask a question".
You might need to select a different language, for German it is this: https://support.ubi.com/de-DE/MyQuestionHistory.aspx
One small drawback, Ubisoft wants users to create a Uplay account, but in case of questions, it's like a forum where only you can submit questions, and only you can read personal answers.
dakky21

Post by dakky21 »

Ok, either I'm blind or there really isn't an option.
TM2 gives me 90 minutes each day to play. After that, it says buy the enviornment. I go into Store and select Stadium and there is no option to Purchase it.

I found TM2 on Steam for 9.99€ but I don't want to use Steam. Can't I just buy a key somewhere and input it in the directly in the game?

Edit: bought it on Steam. How to associate my TM2 account used from ManiaPlanet with the Steam game?
steeffeen
Translator
Translator

Post by steeffeen »

dakky21 wrote:Edit: bought it on Steam. How to associate my TM2 account used from ManiaPlanet with the Steam game?
wenn you first start the game from steam, login with your existing maniaplanet account
    Game Mode and Title Pack Creator, Developer, ShootMania-Player & more

ManiaControl, FancyManiaLinks
    dakky21

Post by dakky21 »

Thanks, it worked

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”