Basic help (technical and account/key)

Talk here if you need help about Maniaplanet or its games

Moderator: English Moderator

TMarc

Re: Basic help (technical and account/key)

Post by TMarc »

great, thanks for the feedback :thumbsup:
enjoy the game now :pil
OmegaTm

Post by OmegaTm »

I have a problem with my tm2 (stadium). Keep in mind I have steam version. When I want to start tm through steam it will only say "Preparing to launch Trackmania 2 Stadium". Then in the game list will pop "Syncincg" for a second. I think it is opening and closing game. I cant open it anymore. Can you help me?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

What is your antivirus? Did you check out the settings of your firewall?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
OmegaTm

Post by OmegaTm »

Im using ESET, gaming mode is turned off, do you think it is blocking game?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A player had ESET and he did as follows to fix his issue:
viewtopic.php?p=199412#p199412
shalriel wrote:Looks like i fixed it, i had to reset my av to default, apparently some old rules and exceptions were conflicting with the game and it was just autoblocking it before i even saw it, all good now though, thx
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
xJapx

Post by xJapx »

Hi guys, I bought trackmania stadium on steam a few years ago, and came back to play it again. On login I get "Key registration failed. This game key is already used." message.
I don't exactly remember if I played the game when I bought it, but if I have it would have been the same account that I use now (which is also used in trackmania nations forever), so I'm pretty sure it should have been bound to the correct account.
I also tried any number of different account name combinations I could think of, but none worked.
Is it maybe possible to get the account name or email address of the account that my key is assigned to?
Any other things I can try?

Thanks for the help!
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi xJapx,

It's possible to retrieve your account login by providing the Ubisoft support with your key.
Please contact them at http://support.ubi.com, and please click on the Ask a question link in the FAQ to send them an email, ensuring that they get all the important information on your system and your problem so they can answer correctly the first time.

Kind regards :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

xJapx

Post by xJapx »

Hello again,
I contacted Ubisoft support, and after sending in various details they did manage to get the trackmania login and email address used!
It appears that my brother had played trackmania stadium with my steam account, and thus the cd-key got registered to his trackmania account. But since he's not using it I guess I will have to play with his account then :D

So just wanted to let you know that all is good, thanks!
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi :)
Thank you for your feedback and have fun now :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Equilibrium

Post by Equilibrium »

Ok, MP4 was released and now the game wants a new Validation code when I try to pay with planets. Problem is I have no idea what my game key is. Has been so long that I needed to generate a new Validation key.

Is there any way to find out what keys are associated with my maniaplanet account?

Return to “Support & Bug Reports”