Create a MULTIPLE camera - Mediatracker

Talk about the car skins/models, mods and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

Oklend

Create a MULTIPLE camera - Mediatracker

Post by Oklend »

First, sorry if I misplaced my topic I put them in general for it to be better seen, and sorry for my English rotten (#Google Trad).
I'm trying to make a montage Trackmania stadium and I have understand how put camera custom
but I want to put many camera to make another plan and not continue the sequence shot. In addition,how to do in the second image "Explains the interface" in the Doc tutorial gives by maniaplanet
i have search in different forum/video but nether found :'( Thk for help
TMarc

Re: Create a MULTIPLE camera - Mediatracker

Post by TMarc »

You cannot use 2 cameras at the same time. How should the engine know which one to take? This is not foreseen (yet) I think.

But you can do 2 different settings with different camera paths, record 2 videos, and mix them afterwards (outside of Maniaplanet).
Oklend

Post by Oklend »

OK , found that i need, not click on the + but on the Insert a block. Sorry and Thank :)
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

ah ok :thumbsup:
When you're done, please don't forgot to post your creation in the Medias subforum :)
Demented

Post by Demented »

It would be interesting to be able to have a new camera option called "Custom Multi-Cam".
When added it places Camera-1 which you edit and adjust just like we do now with "Custom Cam" but when you're done editing it you can click an option "Add Camera" and Camera-2 is placed in the list and you edit it for an alternate camera that's on the same trigger. There could be a max camera limit (maybe 3 cams, maybe 5).
Then a final adjustment in the settings, "When Triggered Choose Camera:" [Random] or [Sequential]
This would be cool in multilap races or when you just want a few different angle choices on a single trigger.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
nighthawk4571

Post by nighthawk4571 »

Yes Demented, now you're talking! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
This would reduce the amount of time and frustration we now have, needing to record multiple videos (sometimes only a few seconds long) and switching between TM and other software. In my case, I use Mac programmes to create and edit videos on the same computer I use for TM (Boot Camp).

So it would be great to be able to develop camera shots in a single run of a replay or ghost edit. :)

Cheers :pil
Getting old, forgetting most of what I ever learned !
My name is Nighthawk. The 4571 used to be my IQ. :shock:

Admin: http://bagracing.freeforums.org/portal.php
U-tUbe: https://www.youtube.com/user/bvnighthawk
Demented

Post by Demented »

Thanks Nighthawk,
The more I think about it, the more I think this would be a really nice feature to have, and I don't think it would take a lot of work to add it in.
We've had the same cameras for quite some time now and while you can do just about anything you need with "Custom Cam", I think something new would be welcomed. I'd also like to see a "slow or fast" motion feature that could be applied to the custom camera as an effect if desired.
I know you can stretch the timeline while editing a recorded replay, but a "Slow Motion" effect in End of Race or Intros is what I'd love to see. In fact, it would be easier to use while editing replays than stretching and adjusting the timeline too.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit

Return to “Workbench”