[3000+ TM² SIGNS] for Skins/Any/Advertisement folder

Talk about the car skins/models, mods and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

Elmigo

Re: TM² signs by Elmigo (over 2500 signs) - also animated!

Post by Elmigo »

@TMarc: I was thinking about white too! And about black, you mean as if the sign is just off, right? I already did that with some of my packages. Going to be in this one too.
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

Download 3000+ signs for TM² on my download page and discover the possibilities. All signs are 100% FREE to download and install to your game.
â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

yeah :thumbsup:
cool 8-) thanks :thx:
Elmigo

Post by Elmigo »

TMarc wrote:yeah :thumbsup:
cool 8-) thanks :thx:
I also made the signs a little darker! This way I don't have lighting problems when using the signs in night mode, and the package won't need a daytime and nighttime version now! :)

I also added purple and turquoise!

[ IMAGES DAYTIME ]

[ IMAGES NIGHTTIME ]
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

Download 3000+ signs for TM² on my download page and discover the possibilities. All signs are 100% FREE to download and install to your game.
â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
theodu69

Post by theodu69 »

Omg can't wait :roflol:
Some will be animated?
Demented

Post by Demented »

:idea: Looking at some animated led signs, I had an idea...
I created a track in Canyon that has a waterfall (across a lake so it's not really obvious what it really is) and it looked quite nice. I went out and photographed a local waterfall and shot it at 10 frames per seconds. Then created a sign using the photos and applied it to a stack of block #3-7-3 (I think) (The big block sign). Then kind of hid the edges with cliffs and trees. It looked kind of cool in the distance un-animated, but the animation and color was too far off to use and look good. I think it would look better created by hand (CG-animated) rather than photographed.
I consider Elmigo to be the "Sign Authority" here so I'll ask it here, Has anyone tried doing an animated waterfall sign yet, and does someone think they could take it on and make it look good? It would need to look good stacked with seamless flowing and also look seamless side by side. Of course they would never look realistic up close but from a distance...
:?:
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
Elmigo

Post by Elmigo »

theodu69 wrote:Omg can't wait :roflol:
Some will be animated?
The whole package is going to be animated!

I just discovered a quick and VERY easy way to do this using Photoshop! :D
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
Elmigo

Post by Elmigo »

Demented wrote::idea: Looking at some animated led signs, I had an idea...
I created a track in Canyon that has a waterfall (across a lake so it's not really obvious what it really is) and it looked quite nice. I went out and photographed a local waterfall and shot it at 10 frames per seconds. Then created a sign using the photos and applied it to a stack of block #3-7-3 (I think) (The big block sign). Then kind of hid the edges with cliffs and trees. It looked kind of cool in the distance un-animated, but the animation and color was too far off to use and look good. I think it would look better created by hand (CG-animated) rather than photographed.
I consider Elmigo to be the "Sign Authority" here so I'll ask it here, Has anyone tried doing an animated waterfall sign yet, and does someone think they could take it on and make it look good? It would need to look good stacked with seamless flowing and also look seamless side by side. Of course they would never look realistic up close but from a distance...
:?:
I actually don't really think this would be a good idea, because when you're driving you are actually close up to these signs and you will see how fake it is. A real waterfall (maybe an animated block or so) would be the perfect solution! Or blockmix the waterfall sign between some rocks or mountains so you won't see the sides of the sign. This would help a lot I think! I have never tried it though...
Last edited by Elmigo on 01 Jul 2013, 14:47, edited 1 time in total.
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
Elmigo

Post by Elmigo »

RAINBOW LED ANIMATED *BETA*

The BETA of the Rainbow LED Animated package has started. You can now download the free BETA testing package (no locator files included) at the first post (go there).

@Demented
I'm doing a few experiments on creating a waterfall texture using Photoshop!

EDIT
Waterfall experiments
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
nailbomb69

Post by nailbomb69 »

Nice signs mate
Can't wair till rainbow led signs are fully released with locators
Elmigo

Post by Elmigo »

nailbomb69 wrote:Nice signs mate
Can't wair till rainbow led signs are fully released with locators
I can't even wait myself haha! Thanks!
Kindest regards,

Elmigo.

â–º GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE

Return to “Workbench”