Change grade/slope of track?

Talk about the track editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

chucknelson

Change grade/slope of track?

Post by chucknelson » 29 Aug 2011, 16:29

Hi all,

I'm new to the editor (and realize it's still in beta), but is there currently a way to change the grade/slope of the track? I'm trying to make a steep decline into a hole, but I can't find a way to make the track go down at a steep slope (NOT vertical).

Thanks!
--Chuck

metoxys
Translator
Translator

Re: Change grade/slope of track?

Post by metoxys » 29 Aug 2011, 18:06

There are sloped versions of the GP blocks, the normal road blocks and sloped platforms. First take a look at the blocks available. Start blocks and stuff aren't slopable yet.

chucknelson

Post by chucknelson » 29 Aug 2011, 18:11

metoxys wrote:There are sloped versions of the GP blocks, the normal road blocks and sloped platforms. First take a look at the blocks available. Start blocks and stuff aren't slopable yet.
I was able to get tracks that slope up and down, but they don't go up and down steep enough for what I want. Is there only that one slope grade, or is it something you can change? I was looking to make a part of the track that has a steep drop into a hole in the terrain...

Thanks!
--Chuck

metoxys
Translator
Translator

Post by metoxys » 29 Aug 2011, 18:17

That steep would be not really possible and also when driving you would just jump over.
There are 2 "grades" of steepness in platform blocks and they have vertical blocks, too

chucknelson

Post by chucknelson » 29 Aug 2011, 18:18

metoxys wrote:There are 2 "grades" of steepness in platform blocks and they have vertical blocks, too
Thanks for clarifying metoxys!
--Chuck

Return to “Track Editor”