Confused about loop cam

Talk about the track editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

kapsubm

Confused about loop cam

Post by kapsubm » 14 Sep 2011, 08:46

Hello, it may be asked somehwere else allready, but i couldnt find it.

so here my question:
For a ingame Loop cam , u needed to set a trigger point and put a "camera drive / internal iew, own driver" in it, to stop this view you just had to put a second new trigger point on the end of loop, this seems not to work anymore - any ideas ? ( i am passing the trigger block and nothing happens...) :?
Last edited by kapsubm on 14 Sep 2011, 09:07, edited 1 time in total.
Join CSeSports Platform Server

[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=cs.esports@Platform@nadeolive]CS.eSportsPlatform 0-60K With Fox Control[/url]
[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=csesports2@SMStorm]CS.eSports SM Royal 0-60 k 40 players With Smart Servercontroller[/url]
[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=cs.esports1@TMCanyon]CS.eSports Stunts in Canyon with Smart Servercontroller[/url]

Keras

Re: Confused about loop cam

Post by Keras » 14 Sep 2011, 08:52

A screenshot from your triggers would help. For now I could guess that you put the trigger on top of an basic arenablock which will not be triggered by driving on the block. If you want to trigger while driving on an arenablock the trigger has to be inside of the block. Also check if you set any kind of condition to your trigger.

kapsubm

Re: Confused about loop cam

Post by kapsubm » 14 Sep 2011, 09:06

Keras wrote:A screenshot from your triggers would help. For now I could guess that you put the trigger on top of an basic arenablock which will not be triggered by driving on the block. If you want to trigger while driving on an arenablock the trigger has to be inside of the block. Also check if you set any kind of condition to your trigger.
woot inside the block ?? okay :) XD that explains anything to me... i would never have come to the idea to set the trigger block inside the arena block as this seeems very unlogical to me - :roflol:
Join CSeSports Platform Server

[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=cs.esports@Platform@nadeolive]CS.eSportsPlatform 0-60K With Fox Control[/url]
[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=csesports2@SMStorm]CS.eSports SM Royal 0-60 k 40 players With Smart Servercontroller[/url]
[url=maniaplanet://:maniaplanet://#join=cs.esports1@TMCanyon]CS.eSports Stunts in Canyon with Smart Servercontroller[/url]

Return to “Track Editor”