What new block do you want to see?

Talk about the track editor here

Moderator: English Moderator

emmanuel19

Re: What new block do you want to see?

Post by emmanuel19 »

Hi !
Are you aware that teams and players disappeared every week on this environment for lack of renewal ?
I know many organizations and especially mappers who don't know what to offer ....
Always the same combinations of parts, that is why I propose because I'm unable to do, that's not my job and that's to difficult for me.
Jennyfur886

Post by Jennyfur886 »

Demented wrote:Yea, there is a little lip near the edge of those and it can make the car take a weird bounce or bump.
But, as TCQ said, these are part of the game now and can't be changed. (Altering any block could potentially change record times, PF tracks and other minor things. It's a butterfly effect but none the less an effect). They could however create and add a new block or set of those blocks that are the same but without that lip, but it seems like that might not be practical for them to do.
Maybe in Stadium Ten. ;)
Stadium Racing Evolution ( Stadium RE ) have already removed the rammstein 'spring' jump/ lip , and have other wider track options too. Checkout the SRE mod.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25320

blatant plug :yes:

:pil
ImageImage
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

emmanuel19, Yesterday, 10:35 wrote:Are you aware that teams and players disappeared every week on this environment for lack of renewal ?
emmanuel19, 17 Apr 2016, 06:46 wrote:As I said in my first post, stadium is being decliner by lack of renewal
emmanuel19, 06 Apr 2016, 19:09 wrote:The stadium environment is in decline
I see what you want to say. And I also see this this and this and many other things.

So, please concentrate on useful feedbacks & constructive posts. And I repeat:
"Stadium is our most successful environment ever. So, for the future, it's not a question of 'if we will do something' it's just "when" All least, even if it's not the environment directly, improvement of the MP platform should also help Stadium."
It's cool that you look forward to have even more. No trouble about that, but I hope you see my point as well. Providing tool to players and supporting activities is part of our way of doing things. :thx:
emmanuel19

Post by emmanuel19 »

Hi !

I understand, I know all these parts ....
What is missing are the parts I proposed page 26 ...

Thank you for answering :thumbsup:
Hylis
Nadeo
Nadeo

Post by Hylis »

Good. Personally I would rather look for the uphill S than the big uturn. But as for global priorities and the warning raised, I think the team must concentrate on bigger impacting stuff if you wish to see a big increase in player base.
maxi031

Post by maxi031 »

tcq wrote:
emmanuel19 wrote:Hi !
Each time you land on the grids after a jump, the car "bug", slows down or changes course.
This problem has been reported for years ago but nothing was done by the éditor...
Because they said, the bugs belong to the game.
I don't understand this attitude, but we will never see a change in this I assume.
I will give you counter argument that if that bug belongs to the game than make new road set(with roof or something unique about it) without bug. So you can than use bug road or new road that has no bug but has roof xD.
My specs:
MOBO: MB AM3+ 970 Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P
CPU: AM3+ AMD FX-8320E
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX750-Ti ASUS 2GB DDR5
RAM: DDR3 8GB 1866MHz Kingston HyperX
SSD: SATA3 120gb SanDisk
TY MICMO
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

For TM Stadium:

- Tunnels inside of the dirt-mountains. I got this desire since TMNF :mrgreen:
=> If I am not wrong, Object creators can't do this because of the code behind the "landscape blocks" (erasing the necessary part of the landscape and placing the object there)
Demented

Post by Demented »

You can kind of make tunnels by blockmixing the underground blocks but then you really need to place another block above them to block out the emptyness.
IE: Image + Image

Of course it's not the same as actual tunnel blocks. I would also like to see Tunnels in Stadium. Maybe both Dirt and Paved sets with some hills. This idea has been suggested before and had some resistance but I like it too.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit
Soprah

Post by Soprah »

Oh, clever idea to bypass the restrictions. I'll try it out. But as you said, proper tunnels would be absolutely amazing. For example those of valley are really gorgeous. Wow, it would be such a great experience to drive through a dirt mountain in TM Stadium. And yes, please dirt as well as paved tunnel roads. It would be great to have the possibility to choose between two tunnel variations instead of having one fixed version like the underground-tunnels we got right now
Demented

Post by Demented »

Because the hills in Stadium are dirt, Dirt tunnels make the most sense, but something you enter from paved roads that are like concrete or metal tubes could be fun and fit with the existing environment styles.
I think underwater glass tubes were suggested once for Stadium also. Those would need a good framework around them though so you could see where you are going.
CPU: Intel I7-4770 64Bit @ 3.4Ghz.
Ram: 32GB DDR3
GPU: Geforce GXT 1060 6.2GB DDR5
Windows: 7 Pro SP1 64bit

Return to “Track Editor”