Could not import replay track?

Talk about the MediaTracker here

Moderator: English Moderator

REHVEN

Could not import replay track?

Post by REHVEN »

Im doing a GPS for my track and when I try to import the replay I get the message: "Could not import replay tracks"
What am I doing wrong? Or is it the games problem?
poisinivy

Re: Could not import replay track?

Post by poisinivy »

I've had the same problem for a while, an easy way to solve this is by clicking the 'add ghost' button near the tracks on the mediatracker, this allows you to drive a ghost record that you can use for GPS.
[LYNX]Poisinivy

Currently working on an Standalone IRC Controller
REHVEN

Post by REHVEN »

poisinivy wrote:I've had the same problem for a while, an easy way to solve this is by clicking the 'add ghost' button near the tracks on the mediatracker, this allows you to drive a ghost record that you can use for GPS.
Ill try that. But you say for a while? I take it you fixed it? How?

EDIT: Cant use record ghost because for some reason the phisics change a lot while playing with that and I cant make the starting jump. :/
REHVEN

Post by REHVEN »

Got it to work with some shady process...
poisinivy

Post by poisinivy »

REHVEN wrote:
poisinivy wrote:I've had the same problem for a while, an easy way to solve this is by clicking the 'add ghost' button near the tracks on the mediatracker, this allows you to drive a ghost record that you can use for GPS.
Ill try that. But you say for a while? I take it you fixed it? How?

EDIT: Cant use record ghost because for some reason the phisics change a lot while playing with that and I cant make the starting jump. :/
Well, no, i didn't fix it, i stopped using it and used the 'add ghost' option instead.
REHVEN wrote:Got it to work with some shady process...
I'm all ears, how'd you get it to work ^^ i still got a track where i can't get the Ghost recording right and adding a replay would help loads :p
[LYNX]Poisinivy

Currently working on an Standalone IRC Controller
SharkMan

Post by SharkMan »

this bug is driving me insane, not only can i not import a replay of the track that i've changed nothing on, i validate the track only to have the media tracker forget the validation, and when i exit the mediatracker it forgets the validation there too.

i must have validated my track a hundred times trying to figure out what was wrong. media tracker only works with the validated ghost in the media tracker once i exit the validation is gone.
REHVEN

Post by REHVEN »

Sorry I didn't post the solution, this topic kinda went out of sight for a few days.

Theres actualy no fix but there is a work around:

Edit the replay
Save as a clip
Import the clip instead of the replay
If it brings more then just the replay, just delete the extra tracks

Hope it helps. :thumbsup:
jasonbof75

Post by jasonbof75 »

This game is getting to be retarded. I can't get more then one ghost on my track. I tried to record different mediatracker ghost save the replays, edit the replays, export clips then import other ghost clips to my first mediatracker ghost replay but only one shows up. WTF?. I want to make a 15 car like race. Can anybody help?

Edit: (1:29 am-6/24/2015) I found out something just now. Make all mediatracker ghost then when you edit replays, select all replays for that track then edit It, it will put all the ghost on the track. Edit names or whatever then save. I just raced against 3 of my ghost, of course I only done this one time and it worked this time so I will keep you updated.

Edit: (7:13 am-6/24/2015) Well I can only play against all ghost if I go to edit replay and select all, go to launch then play. This game is starting to piss me off and this place seems dead with nobody to help. I'm back to square 1. Still no matter how many ghost clips I import, only one ghost shows up. Is anyone going to help me here?
Last edited by TMarc on 24 Jun 2015, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removeed bold and colors, not required.

Return to “MediaTracker”