Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium / Canyon

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium / Canyon

Post by Alinoa »

Hi all :)

Please read the following topic to apply for a TM² Stadium 80k/100k server.

Cheers :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alinoa

Re: Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium

Post by Alinoa »

I remind you that ROC servers of TM² Stadium are now open and if you want to run a 0k/100k server, please read this topic and contact me by PM :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

If you want to run a 80k/100k ROC servers on TM² Stadium, please read the following topic and then send me your request by private message.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

I remind you that a new session of TM² Stadium RoC servers will start from January 2014. Some slots are still available. So thank you for providing me with the following information if you want to be added into the waiting list:
-your maniaplanet login
-your server login
-your tracks pack (14 tracks maximum)
-the email address of the server admin.

Thank you :)

Here is the list of servers of the current rotation for information.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Some slots for the next session of 0/100 000 Ladder Points servers on TM² Stadium are still available.
The next session will start in January 2014.
Please contact me by private message if you want to run a 0/100k server on TM² Stadium from next year ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

The next session of 0/100k TM² Stadium servers should start next Sunday (5th January 2014). If you want to run a 0/100 000 LP server for three months, then contact me by private message by providing me with the following information:
-your maniaplanet login
-the server login
-the email of the server admin
-your tracks pack (14 tracks maximum).

Please also make sure that you know well the ladder rules that you can find here :)

Have a Happy, Healthy New Year :pil
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Re: Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium / Canyon

Post by Alinoa »

A new rotation of 0/100k TM² Canyon servers will start on March. For information two slots are still available. So I invite you to contact me by private message if you want to run a 100k TM² Canyon server from March.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

There are still two slots available for running a TM² Canyon server. So if you want to run a 100k TM² Canyon, please contact me by private message ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

The next session of TM² Canyon RoC servers will start on 1st June.
One slot is still available. Please pm me if you want to run a 100k Canyon server for three months from next Sunday.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

There is still one slot available for the next session of the Canyon ROC servers that is going to start next Sunday (1st June).
Please pm me if you want to run a 100k Canyon server for three months.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Return to “Multiplayer”