Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium / Canyon

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

Alinoa

Re: Waiting list for the ROC servers of TM² Stadium / Canyon

Post by Alinoa »

Hi all :)

A new session of Stadium ROC servers will start in July. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium server for three months from July.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of STADIUM ROC servers will start in October. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium server for three months from October.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of CANYON ROC servers will start in December. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K CANYON server for three months from December.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

You have still time for sending me your request if you want to host a 100k Canyon server from next December. :)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of TM² Stadium ROC servers will start in January 2015. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium² server for three months from January 2015.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of TM² Stadium ROC servers will start in April 2015. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium² server for three months from April 2015.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of TM² Stadium ROC servers will start in July 2015. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium² server for three months from July 2015.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

A new session of TM² Stadium ROC servers will start in January 2017. Please read conditions and send me a private message if you want to run a 100K Stadium² server for three months from January 2017.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi :)

A new session of Stadium 100k servers will start on April. Please read this thread if you want to run a Stadium ROC server from April: viewtopic.php?p=217507#p217507.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

Return to “Multiplayer”