Cannot connect to any Trackmania Stadium 2 servers?

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

tomparkie866

Cannot connect to any Trackmania Stadium 2 servers?

Post by tomparkie866 »

Hi guys, just registered on this here forum. I absolutely love this series of games, and it is just a shame that it seems I can no longer join any servers on Trackmania Stadium 2, which is installed on my laptop. I have looked at so many questions and answers (which don't relate to my issue) whereby people cannot connect because they don't have any servers load; in my case, plenty of servers load, but when I click the connect button, I get either one of these error messages in the screenshots provided. I have troubleshooted the issue by opening ports (i.e. port forwarding, which I haven't had to do in the past) and turning firewalls on and off completely. If you guys can help, I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Alinoa

Re: Cannot connect to any Trackmania Stadium 2 servers?

Post by Alinoa »

Did you check out if Internet explorer was not set as offline mod? And what is your antivirus? Did you try to deactivate it?
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
adamkooo2

Post by adamkooo2 »

is your game updated?
/\rkady
tomparkie866

Post by tomparkie866 »

My antivirus is Comodo Internet security. I disabled the firewall but not the AV itself. The game updated twice after I reinstalled the game after a while of not playing it, but it does not ask to update itself when I start it now, so it should be up to date. I haven't set Internet Explorer to offline mode so it shouldn't be in offline mode.
tomparkie866

Post by tomparkie866 »

By the way I have Windows 10, which doesn't come with internet explorer (and before you ask, the multiplayer version of the game didn't work while I still had 7 also).
SMurphy91

Post by SMurphy91 »

I had the same problem but now everything work.
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Hi :)
Nice to hear that you fixed your issue. If you could share how you fixed your issue on forums, this may help out other players who would encounter the same issue.
Thanks in advance ;)
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Return to “Multiplayer”