Need help to create a local server for 3 home PC

Talk about the online play and eSport / team

Moderator: English Moderator

GeP

Need help to create a local server for 3 home PC

Post by GeP »

Hello,
After years seeing me playing Canyon, my sons just realized it could be great to play together. Yeah! Nice.
So i searched for tuts on creating a local server for the 3 PC at home, and it's pretty straightforward. Except it doesn't really work...

- I go to Local game, then Local Network (maybe not the proper english terms, i have the french version)
- On the next page, i go on Create
- Mode : Trackmania - then Rounds.Script (i want to play rounds, much funnier)
- Then i add some maps, save the file (file saved ok) and click Next, give a name, then Play.

-> everything goes fine, we can play together.
- But if i quit and choose to relaunch the same game from the Local Server page, i then get a "script" page reporting errors (it could be hieroglyphs, i wouldn't understand less...)
- If i quit (Esc), the local server page is empty, the saved setup is gone.

Could someone explain me where i go wrong ? With very simple words and step by step explanations, please, i'm a bit dumb... :)
Thanks in advance
GeP

Edit : While i still don't get a word on the script page, i see references to Lagoon... I play Canyon. Maybe something here, no ?

MainMenuLagoon::Main() [14, 17]

Error_Net_ServerUnreachable
ERR [Libs/Nadeo/MP4/TPLagoon/Components/LocalPlay/LocalPlayController.Script.txt: 191, 58] The procedure Join_GetServerInfo_Result failed to complete :
No server to join. Call GetServerInfo() before.
LocalPlayController::JoinServerCheck() [191, 58]
LocalPlayController::Loop() [256, 17]
MenuController::LoopAll() [269, 48]
MainMenuLagoon::Main() [14, 17]

Return to “Multiplayer”