moin weiß einer ob an uaseco noch was gemacht wird oder Bleibt es so

Moderator: German Moderator

Mysticman

Re: moin weiß einer ob an uaseco noch was gemacht wird oder Bleibt es so

Post by Mysticman »

@undef.de

"Um ehrlich zu sein: TM2 ist eig. tot" ??

seit dem update auf mp4 (das schlimmste was die je gemacht haben), sind viele weg, und deine aussage das tm2 tot sei kann ich so nicht bestätigen.
ich hoffe das du deine motivation wiederfindest, und uaseco weiter vorran bringst, denn alle anderen controller finde ich nicht so toll!

@ItsPhenom

das klingt ja vielversprechend, hoffentlich kommt es bald, das ist das meistgewünschte plugin von den leuten die ich kenne!

schönen tag noch

Manni
bern

Post by bern »

undef.de wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 23:23
ItsPhenom wrote: 23 Jan 2018, 17:32 Was diesen Thread hier allgemein betrifft.., ich kann verstehen dass sich Menschen fragen ob UASECO tot sei oder noch dran gearbeitet wird. Auf Github 2 commits seit 31. August 2017. Dazu kommt ich hatte dir die vergangenen 5 Monate 3 oder 4 Nachrichten geschrieben ob man dir bei iwas zur Hand gehen kann, ob du iwie ne idee hast zu iwelchen Bugs und man da mal ein Auge drauf werfen könnte einfach nur um dir zu helfen. Es kam nichts bis auf ganz am anfang eine Nachricht. Die idee mit den 0.9.6 Plugins auf der 0.9.3 core und vice versa hättest du mir auch 3 Monate früher geben können, dann wären wir jetzt viel weiter ;)
Um ehrlich zu sein hab ichs auch schon lange aufgegeben zu hoffen dass UASECO auch nur iwie performanter wird.
Um ehrlich zu sein: TM2 ist eig. tot und dann stellt sich mir die Frage: Warum soll ich Zeit in etwas totem investieren? Falls sich an dem aktuellen Zustand etwas ändern sollte, dann werde ich sicherlich auch wieder aktiver werden, aber derzeit zock ich dann lieber andere Games.

Bzgl. slowdown: Ich kam auf die Idee mit en 0.9.6 Plugins auf der 0.9.3 core und vice versa bin ich aber auch erst nach dem Posting gekommen.

Und noch was: Der letzte commit auf github ist vom 16.11.2017. 8-)
Hi undef.de
A few months ago you told me that maniaplanet 4 was dead
But you made an effort and did updates for your controller
thanks to you I managed to start again the league add on your controller.
I had to warm my head many times to extend my complement of the league, (I'm not a programmer, but I guess the operation of some chains and I think I find out how they work)
for this reason I managed to expand it.
My dedication in creating pieces and had started a second time with totally different blocks to the first time.
But I lost a lot of time with the league's complement.
But now this problem of data slowdown has arisen.
You say that maniaplanet is dead
I think you need something that motivates you again
Like me and other people, motivation is very important.
We would like to know what you are missing
Maybe we can help you,
I hope you understand these words,

A cordial greeting. :thumbsup:
Bern
undef.de

Post by undef.de »

bern wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 00:34 I think you need something that motivates you again
You're right, I lost motivation... and the reason for that are this:

TM Canyon

TM Stadium

TM Valley

And I don't believe that this "problem" are getting better in the near future... :(
Developer of UASECO, a controller with support of the Modescript Gamemodes for TM².
Visit the official website for more: UASECO.org

Developer of various plugins for XAseco/XAseco2 and MPAseco, visit my lab: www.undef.name

You like what I do? Then award a ManiaStar.
Miss

Post by Miss »

You took a particularly generous screenshot for Valley there :P
3080 RTX, Ryzen 3700X, 32GB RAM, Windows 11
Forum moderator, opinions are my own. :thx:
Check out Image openplanet, the alternative ManiaPlanet & Turbo scripting platform! (Openplanet subforum)
I also stream and tweet.
bern

Post by bern »

undef.de wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 18:42
bern wrote: 25 Jan 2018, 00:34 I think you need something that motivates you again
You're right, I lost motivation... and the reason for that are this:

TM Canyon

TM Stadium

TM Valley

And I don't believe that this "problem" are getting better in the near future... :(
I understand you very well!!! They are many months and a lot of work to observe that the game is not growing enough.
In Maniaplanet 4 I have observed some quite interesting changes, but there have been others that are not up to the level of a player who only comes to play.
Add programming facilities within the game and facilities to create custom blocks ,,, who uses them ?? nobody or almost nobody ,,, but it is good that they exist.
The big mistake of the game is the lack of imagination!
I have observed that creating the 3 leagues, is giving very good results
but the controller fails me and I can not publish it to house more people.
I think that the tools available to the player to create games or competitions, are too difficult for many,
and for this reason the game does not advance in imagination.
I only have a title with only one server and in the daily scales it is always among the first 7 classified in number of people.
I know you can not stay still and you have to keep creating different things.
but I'm not a programmer and I have my limitations
I just know that I'm up to creating (blocks) for the title
I currently have a project standing on creation of blocks (second generation, similar to Stadium but adding continuation to its design)
But I have it stopped because I can not solve the problems with the uaseco driver.
I think you should give a little push to this problem and I think everything would start to work.
I will try to make tests by removing and adding (plugins), but as much as I think about it, it seems as if it were a glass that was filling up and touching the top of data, the information will find a bottleneck and the data will stop flowing until the delays that we observe appear.
Animo undef.de, I always said you were a demigod! :clap: :thumbsup:
Shrike

Post by Shrike »

I still get average 8 to 10 players in evening on my 90K server. weekends even more :-)
only evenings ... during day empty.

from 10PM CET till 1 or 2AM there usually are people driving.
ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

And i dont have to say how many i get, since the Fullspeed Beginner is one of mine and Undef showed it on his screens x) yeah there are less players playing than back on TMU or TMN, but i wouldnt say its dead. Its still breathing. At least not Stadium, and Canyon has the second most players i guess.
Master

Post by Master »

kannst du nicht dein uaseco hochladen das ist nämlich sehr gut :))
ItsPhenom

Post by ItsPhenom »

Naja "sehr gut" würde ich das jetzt nicht nennen ^^ Es vergeht kein Tag an dem ich nicht angepisst bin dass iwas nicht so will wie es soll ^^ Dadurch dass bei mir 0.9.3 zum einsatz kommt, passieren bugs die bei 0.9.6 zb schon längst gefixt sind. Dafür hab ich den Slowbug nicht so stark. Wir hatten mal geplant eine eigene version von UASECO zu schreiben, hatten sogar spaßhalber mal eine Idee von mir realisiert, einen Record feed im Discord, jedesmal wenn jemand einen rekord fährt, pusht uaseco eine message in einen Discord channel (https://i.imgur.com/gZ16pBL.png) :D . Hab das plugin auch noch iwo hier rumfliegen. Ich kram das irgendwann mal alles zusammen und packs in nen Github Repo.
Master

Post by Master »

okay das hört sich gut an es wollen ja nur alle das eine plugin haben die Cp Zeiten:)

Return to “Werkstatt”