Been studying the bots for a while now and I can point out a few traits that they have.
The bot script uses bot behavior "Saunter" with Chilling time "0" and Radius "1000"
1. they like getting hooked on the arrow pads, instead noticing that they running on the spot and change direction.
2. they happen to follow a patterned route through out the maps, in a straight line almost at some times.
3. they do not like heights, drop offs and sometimes just pick a corner or a wall to jump back and forth.
4. they like to hang out on the spawn pods, 5 or 6 at time, just simmering waiting for the spawns to heatup??
5. they don't use hook, uhm perhaps at a later date, yet the bots probably will just swing out of the map.
6. they also sometimes, yet rarely, do dizzy spinners in circles, like I found the spot, yah see it, yah that's it.
7. they like the boosters, sometimes they go back to ride the booster and go back down/up to redo repeatedly.
Thats about all I've seen so far..