[N/A][B3.1] Twitch Broadcasting Problem

Moderator: NADEO

Bullracing-LX

[N/A][B3.1] Twitch Broadcasting Problem

Post by Bullracing-LX »

Hello

When the Twitch Broadcasting integration was new to Maniaplanet, everything worked fine. But since Open Beta it doesnt really work for me anymore. But I didn't change anything since then. Here's the problem:

I start broadcasting, it connects and the (rec) signal shows up. So far, its ok.
Then I go to my Twitch channel and the stream is running, but the video is just black. Sound is working.

Closed Beta: worked.
Open Beta: blackscreen + sound

I tried window and fullscreen mode, changed ingame settings to low and max, changing stream settings (lower bitrate, different resolutions, cpu usage, ...) but nothing worked.
I have Win 7 Prof x64 and everything is up to date (Flash, directx, gfx drivers (HD 6870), ...)

My mates got the same problem but a few of them dont. It turned out that these guys, who dont have any problems, are regularely streaming other games with different streaming clients like Open Broadcaster Software and XSplit.

So I thought there might be any issues from missing codecs or sth like that, what would be automatically installed with this streaming softwares. So I tried installing them, too + installing that 'Windows 7 Codec Pack'.
-> didnt work.

We compared the other settings (ingame, windows) but still dont know where the problem is.

Any ideas?
Xoroxxoz86

Re: [B3.1] Twitch Broadcasting Problem

Post by Xoroxxoz86 »

Same problem here :/
Cerovan

Post by Cerovan »

It's strange, your channel should start the stream after 15/30 seconds after the activation of the feature ingame.

Have you check if there is any upload change when you activate it?

Thanks!
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
Bullracing-LX

Post by Bullracing-LX »

you mean upload traffic?
Bullracing-LX wrote:...the stream is running, but the video is just black. Sound is working.
I have the same ping and fps difference ingame like before, when the stream was working without any problems.
So yes, there is upload change. Its like streaming but with a blackscreen over the video now.

Maybe one of the updates affected the ingame broadcasting plugin and causes this error for some people now?
Because the streaming worked a few updates before and I can guarantee that I have not changed anything since then.
blizzard1990

Post by blizzard1990 »

Same problem here :)
A solution would be nice :p
Bullracing-LX

Post by Bullracing-LX »

blizzard1990 wrote:A solution would be nice :p
would still be nice.
Xoroxxoz86

Post by Xoroxxoz86 »

Bullracing-LX wrote:
blizzard1990 wrote:A solution would be nice :p
would still be nice.
TheBigG.

Post by TheBigG. »

here it does work without problem
Client:
OS: Win10/Debian CPU: Intel 9900k GPU: NVIDIA 1080TI Display: 3x Acer Predator XB271HUbmiprz 1440p@165 Hz

Server:
OS: Debian Stable @ Backports Kernel CPU: Intel 6700k RAM: 32 GB Storage: 2x 256 GB NVMe SSD@Raid 1
GanjaRider

Post by GanjaRider »

I have the same problem. I also get a black screen. In the first 5 seconds of the broadcast I hear the sound but it stutters and then stops. And all the time the screen stays black.
b.dnl

Post by b.dnl »

Believe it or not, I still have this problem with the newest build and ManiaPlanet 3.0. Started the stream, opened it up on another computer, but I only get a big black screen. Any solutions?
HP Pavilion s3049
MB: ASUS Locktite (Socket 775, Chipset: Intel i945P)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 1.8GHz/2M Cache/800Mhz FSB
RAM: 2GB Kingston DDR2
VGA: Gigabyte HD6450 (GDDR3 1024MB) PCI-E x16

Return to “Maniaplanet Reports”