[Fixed][MP3] Connection to Servers are Gone.

Moderator: NADEO

OneRacer

[Fixed][MP3] Connection to Servers are Gone.

Post by OneRacer »

...I make note: that no intentions were made to report in the wrong section
or disrupt any rule, whatever the miss-conclusions may result into place. Or not

Greetings Maniaplanet forum.

I'm new here, and it is my first post on this forum. So i hope i will be clear enough in sharing anything
needed here. if it isnt too long in detail.

As usual i was driving and playing trackmania2 stadium as usual but suddenly, since 2 days...
all the servers are gone and leaves just one message behind...

[something unexpected has happened. please reload the page.] - and it wont change besides that.
(it involves trackmania2 stadium as well as maniaplanet and every title i click within the game client.)
when i click many or just a few times more on it to reload, this black screen appears showing alot of text
and codes, i had no clue but ive been checking around reading about it here and there on the forum.
It seems to be known as a - Maniascript - i haven't ever used it before and i have no idea how to use it
because i'm pretty new to it so...

here is some more info. and screenshots to see more.

Screenshots:

http://trackmania-carpark.com/imagespar ... 57b090.jpg

http://trackmania-carpark.com/imagespar ... c81ea2.jpg

http://trackmania-carpark.com/imagespar ... dd2c43.jpg

log file / or maniascript whatever it may be called.

http://textuploader.com/02kv

(i couldnt use the [ code ] method, cause the main details are too long,{over 60000 characters})
hope this html is allowed for further technical details if needed.

but for the main error that comes to place...

Code: Select all

[1940, 49] Out of bounds access at [2]
and

Code: Select all

ml:stations.maniaplanet.com
is from the list of instances (the only line shown in red colour, the rest are green)
there is none at compilation failure

whatever i did had no use, windows Firewall allows all maniaplanet's connections, rebooted my router + the modem, uninstalled and reinstalled maniaplanet, double checked everything including my backups if it was nesessary, re-checked advanced settings and besides all that, nothing was changed so... i wonder if it has anything to do with the latest maniaplanet update, i dont know but i wont like it if i wont be able to race and talk with others online in the future anymore... :cry:

P.S if its possible if it may involve to be a ban for reason of the cause. - for that case - ive had no intent to disrupt maniaplanet in any rule or law based manners for reason of my staying. and if there are any questions needed i'll be there for it.

i hope this wasn't too much a bother for all of your works in this big place. hope it wont take too long to wait for a
reply. - :thumbsup: :pil May the Race be with you...

- Regards to Maniaplanet and Nadeo Team. -
    Mobo: 970 Extreme3 R2.0
    CPU: AMD FX-6300 3,5 GHZ
    RAM: Crucial 1x8gb 1600 mhz
    GPU: RadeonHD5770 1gb
magnetik
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [MP3] Connection to Servers are Gone.

Post by magnetik »

Hi,

You have to allow the cookies in Internet Explorer.

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/wind ... ow-cookies:
  • Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
  • Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
  • Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...) -- contribute!
OneRacer

Post by OneRacer »

My many thanks for the quick reply...

Unbelieveble, the thing i dont understand is - what has internet explorer got to do with maniaplanet :|
ive switched twice from allowing cookies (starting up game) and blocking the cookies (closing game, block cookies
and the restart game) and yes it seems it has a connection with it.... it works!

kinda strange, when my cookies were already blocked in the first place before the online servers even vanished!
and the game was working all along before..

hmm.... i wonder if it has anything to do with the latest update changes / fixes.

Thanks again, and by the way, my younger brother thought it could have been a DDOS attack from hackers! :roll:
next time when things go buggy again, you might hear from me,

Regards to Maniaplanet & Nadeo teams. - The race is still with us! :pil
The_Big_Boo

Post by The_Big_Boo »

OneRacer wrote:Unbelieveble, the thing i dont understand is - what has internet explorer got to do with maniaplanet :|
Actually, IE options are Windows internet options that you can find in the control panel. So the truth is: both IE and Maniaplanet are using Windows settings.
RAM: 2x4GB Corsair @ 1600MHz
CPU: Intel i5 760 @ 3.6GHz
Mobo: Asus P7P55D-E
GPU: NVidia GTX 760 2GB
HDD: WD Black 1TB
Sound: VIA VT1828S (onboard)
Peripherals: Razer DeathAdder - Razer DeathStalker - Logitech F310

Return to “Maniaplanet Reports”