[TM2S Update#2] Xaseco2 crashes after Update #2

Moderator: NADEO

GanjaRider

[TM2S Update#2] Xaseco2 crashes after Update #2

Post by GanjaRider »

Servers crash with tracks saved in Update #2. It's probably a Xaseco2 bug though. I want to release my tracks today but I need to know if this bug is caused by the tracks or the system. In other words, do I need to wait for a next update and save my tracks again or is it just a matter of updating the system. I would really like to upload my tracks to Mania Exchange today so I need to be sure my tracks are ok.
Last edited by GanjaRider on 03 Jul 2013, 23:01, edited 2 times in total.
GanjaRider

Re: [TM2S Update#2] Xaseco2 crashes after Update #2

Post by GanjaRider »

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 71#p175571
ahatraxx wrote:Is it fair to say that xaseco2 needs an update after maniaplanets own update yesterday?
I receive a fatal error in xaseco, where my server shuts down when entering the finish line.
I haven't even come to racing because my server crashes as soon as I upload a track to the server (I rent one at trackmaniaserver . org). That is, some of my tracks. 4 out of 10 tracks that I tried can't be handled by xaseco2 (also after tonight's hotfix):

FasTMap: File corrupt
Sticky Tarmac Ultimate: File corrupt
Night Hawk: Xaseco can not connect to the server
The Launch 3: Xaseco can not connect to the server

As soon as I add one of these tracks the server goes offline. This is what I found in the log:.

Error (High Priority): [XASECO2 Fatal Error] ExecCallbacks XMLRPC Error [-32300] - transport error - cannot read size/handle on line 1016 in file ### RUNPATH ###/### IDENT ###/xaseco2/xaseco2.php

Error (High Priority): PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in ### RUNPATH ###/### IDENT ###/xaseco2/includes/GbxRemote.inc.php on line 771

A plugins slows your servertool and crashes it. For further information, please take a look at your servertool logfiles. Disable the desired plugin! (Errorcode #100019)

Voodoo!
Xymph

Post by Xymph »

Developer of XASECO for TMF/TMN ESWC & XASECO2 for TM²: see XAseco.org
Find your way around the Mania community from the TMN ESWC hub, TMF hub, TM² hub, and SM hub
Coshank90

Post by Coshank90 »

Ok, I started getting this problem today, when adding new tracks (new and older)...Has there been a new update or what? ;S

Return to “Trackmania² Canyon Reports”