[TM2C] Paint A Car Editor Glitch

Moderator: NADEO

zack11

[TM2C] Paint A Car Editor Glitch

Post by zack11 »

When I attempt to use the "Paint A Car" feature in the editor, it does not work correctly. I'm not sure how to describe what it does, so I took some screenshots. It shows up differently every time, but it never shows up correctly.

Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics Family

I don't know of anyone else that has this same bug, but I would really like to know if there is a way to fix it. I have already re-installed ManiaPlanet, but I'm willing to do it again if that might fix the problem...

Thanks,
Zack11
TMarc

Re: [TM2C] Paint A Car Editor Glitch

Post by TMarc »

actually that looks pretty cool, although it is certainly not intended :lol:

I fear the HD chip does not get enough memory, or there is some texture memory issue.

Try to allow more memory for the Intel HD chip.
And also try to run ManiaPlanet (also the configuration Launcher) with Windows XP Sp3 compatiblity mode and adminrights.
zack11

Post by zack11 »

TMarc wrote:And also try to run ManiaPlanet (also the configuration Launcher) with Windows XP Sp3 compatiblity mode and adminrights.
How do I run ManiaPlanet with Windows XP Sp3?
TMarc

Post by TMarc »

Right mouse click on the icon -> properties -> Compatibility -> Execute application in Compatibility mode for: Windows XP SP3 :thumbsup:
zack11

Post by zack11 »

Thanks for the quick answer, but the editor still does the same thing (the way it glitches never looks the same twice, but the glitch is still there).

I mainly want this fixed because I don't have Photoshop so I can't make skins outside of the game either :( I know how to import stickers into the editor, but with this glitch I can't do that anymore :?
tombuilder

Post by tombuilder »

Unfortunately I can`t help you with the editor problem, but you don`t need to have photoshop to make skins.
You can use any program, which can handle DDS files. I use Gimp (with DDS-plugin) for example, but you also can use Paint.net, DXTBMP, ... They are all freeware.
zack11

Post by zack11 »

Okay thank you, I will give it a shot 8-)

Return to “Trackmania² Canyon Reports”