Beta FAQ

Moderator: NADEO

Cerovan

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by Cerovan »

TheuberClips wrote:I am unable to play the game period because ManiaPlanet will not work. What should I do? I feel like I wasted a beta key :\
What do you mean by ManiaPlanet isn't working please ?
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)
TheuberClips

Post by TheuberClips »

Cerovan wrote:
TheuberClips wrote:I am unable to play the game period because ManiaPlanet will not work. What should I do? I feel like I wasted a beta key :\
What do you mean by ManiaPlanet isn't working please ?
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 26&t=11736 It's saying my drivers are out of date and after selecting a profile, I get nothing.
HolyOne

Post by HolyOne »

Hey,

What about who gets a Voucher on the email and the Voucher is denied? What is the proper procedure when it happens?

Really want to try this out. Kinda tired of QuakeLive!
Elpate06

Post by Elpate06 »

Hi, i download the beta game after receiving a mail from ManiaPlanet, but when i want to install an error box comes out and said that the source file is corrupted. So what can i do now if i can dowloand it anymore ?
Alinoa

Post by Alinoa »

Please try to download it again and if this doesn't work, please contact the gameplanet support at support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)
Elpate06

Post by Elpate06 »

Yes naturally, but how can i download it again ?
HolyOne

Post by HolyOne »

Alinoa wrote:Please try to download it again and if this doesn't work, please contact the gameplanet support at support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com.
Yeah it worked! Thanks!

Points of notice:
Installing something into a folder called "Downloader" it's a dirty way of saying "oh we have a downloader and you can use it". You should make it progFiles/Metaboli/Downloader. Much more appealing.

And now I'm downloading so can't point anything else out ^_^
Elpate06 wrote:Hi, i download the beta game after receiving a mail from ManiaPlanet, but when i want to install an error box comes out and said that the source file is corrupted. So what can i do now if i can dowloand it anymore ?
Go to your email. The file links are there.

Return to “Shootmania Storm Reports”