Beta FAQ

Moderator: NADEO

User avatar
Cerovan
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 2044
Joined: 11 Jul 2011, 11:27
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by Cerovan » 12 Jul 2012, 10:10

TheuberClips wrote:I am unable to play the game period because ManiaPlanet will not work. What should I do? I feel like I wasted a beta key :\
What do you mean by ManiaPlanet isn't working please ?
Online Programmer & Meme Master ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

Access to your Player Page

You have troubles, please contact the Ubisoft Support

Maniaplanet Documentation (Editors, Scripting, Title Pack, etc...)

TheuberClips
Posts: 10
Joined: 09 Jul 2012, 19:07

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by TheuberClips » 12 Jul 2012, 10:54

Cerovan wrote:
TheuberClips wrote:I am unable to play the game period because ManiaPlanet will not work. What should I do? I feel like I wasted a beta key :\
What do you mean by ManiaPlanet isn't working please ?
http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic. ... 26&t=11736 It's saying my drivers are out of date and after selecting a profile, I get nothing.

HolyOne
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 22:17

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by HolyOne » 12 Jul 2012, 22:23

Hey,

What about who gets a Voucher on the email and the Voucher is denied? What is the proper procedure when it happens?

Really want to try this out. Kinda tired of QuakeLive!

Elpate06
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 23:58

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by Elpate06 » 13 Jul 2012, 00:04

Hi, i download the beta game after receiving a mail from ManiaPlanet, but when i want to install an error box comes out and said that the source file is corrupted. So what can i do now if i can dowloand it anymore ?

User avatar
Alinoa
Nadeo
Nadeo
Posts: 4108
Joined: 14 Jun 2010, 11:55
Location: France, Paris
Contact:

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by Alinoa » 13 Jul 2012, 10:46

Please try to download it again and if this doesn't work, please contact the gameplanet support at support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com.
Ubisoft Support
Your Player Page

More information about maniaplanet, support, contents, community activities: useful links

ManiaPlanet technical documentation portal (Dedicated server, Mediatracker, ManiaLink, ManiaScript, Titles...)

Elpate06
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 23:58

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by Elpate06 » 13 Jul 2012, 13:11

Yes naturally, but how can i download it again ?

HolyOne
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2012, 22:17

Re: Beta FAQ

Post by HolyOne » 13 Jul 2012, 19:49

Alinoa wrote:Please try to download it again and if this doesn't work, please contact the gameplanet support at support.maniaplanet.en@gamesplanet.com.
Yeah it worked! Thanks!

Points of notice:
Installing something into a folder called "Downloader" it's a dirty way of saying "oh we have a downloader and you can use it". You should make it progFiles/Metaboli/Downloader. Much more appealing.

And now I'm downloading so can't point anything else out ^_^
Elpate06 wrote:Hi, i download the beta game after receiving a mail from ManiaPlanet, but when i want to install an error box comes out and said that the source file is corrupted. So what can i do now if i can dowloand it anymore ?
Go to your email. The file links are there.

Locked

Return to “Shootmania Storm Reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest