[request] Default crosshair w/o ring

Talk about avatars, crosshairs, mods, skins and share them !

Moderator: English Moderator

v3rdi

[request] Default crosshair w/o ring

Post by v3rdi »

i actually tryed like 4 h now to get that working but i coudlnt (my gimp skills are limited and i didnt find any good how toos) i tryed to transite trackmania howtos to shootmania but it didnt work. so what my idea was i would love to have the lazer CH w/o the ring (actualy the lazer.dds = empty) but it didnt work. or do i have to have some lines there?

so can anyone do me that favor? :D or atleast tell me how to fix that?
logiX verdi
verdi @ Facebook
my Stream @ twitch
Fix
Nadeo
Nadeo

Re: [request] Default crosshair w/o ring

Post by Fix »

I suggest you to use a crosshairlaser.dds from another Nocircle crosshair (cross or dot maybe ?)?
to make the crosshair invisible, the picture channels should be like this :
RGB : anycolor
Alpha : black
v3rdi

Post by v3rdi »

hmmm or i am dooing something different wrong ... am i packing the stuff in a wrong way?

well i am not that firm with gimp or all them picture editing tools.can anyone make the the dotlazer.dds invisible? that would be awesome!

thanks verdi
logiX verdi
verdi @ Facebook
my Stream @ twitch
v3rdi

Post by v3rdi »

bump! cant anyone help me? i realy have been trying to do this on my own. but as far as i get with gimp. i dunno where my mistake is!

i erase the circle of the lazer. then i export it and do all the things needed (create mipmaps etc and that compression method)

but when i enter the zip ingame i get the default crosshair and nothing freaking works :< pisses me off. so can anyone help me with that?

please!
logiX verdi
verdi @ Facebook
my Stream @ twitch

Return to “Workbench”